gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 12:11:27 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Considering starting a new ejuice brand
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Considering starting a new ejuice brand  (Read 5564 times)

Offline emar

Considering starting a new ejuice brand
« on: February 28, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
Hi,

I'm in Ireland and there's only one company making their own brand of ejuice in my city.
Their juices are nation wide now, I've tried it, but didn't think the flavor lasted long, like a few vapes and i can't taste anything.
Then I walked into a new store two weeks ago, they have the dekang brand all over their shelfs.. I think it's sweeter than the local
brand, and the taste is not bad, candy floss.. but there is a sort of burnt taste sort of like caramelized/burnt sugar, don't know if that's intentional.

I think there is room for better, stronger, longer lasting flavors, maybe I could find a repeatable manufacturer with quality pre mixed juices.

Anyway, I don't have much money, it's just an idea, and i like to jump on ideas when it comes to building an online business.
I don't know about doing it locally yet, or registering it as a business, just set it up and go for it.. buy the pre mixed liter bottles of any flavor from
a reputable manufacturer maybe in the uk, and just bottle it myself, the liter containers are 45 euro and 100 dripper bottles are 15 euro.
So I could get 100 10ml bottles out of a liter right, sell for like 2.50 or 3 euro to cover the price of postage and offer it as free shipping on the site.

Hmm I'd like to know though, if you were to do this professionally, as a business lets say,
What kind of facility would you have as a small company producing your own ejuices, or just a place to mix them.
People are going to ask questions that's a fact, it would be better for them to know you're doing it professional rather than from your bedroom.

Also I saw another post here about printing your own labels, which of the P-Touch libelers do you guys use?
Maybe you have an idea what I'm talking about.
Maybe someone can recommend a few god companies that produce nice flavors at wholesale prices.

It doesn't seem like it would cost a lot to get it started if we just focus on the web part.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:38:00 PM by emar »

Offline midnightron

Re: Considering starting a new ejuice brand
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 12:52:28 PM »
"Hmm I'd like to know though, if you were to do this professionally, as a business lets say,
What kind of facility would you have as a small company producing your own ejuices, or just a place to mix them.
People are going to ask questions that's a fact, it would be better for them to know you're doing it professional rather than from your bedroom."

Just to let you know, as far as what kind of facility do you need. Laws are different in all countries and if you were to set up shop and start a legit business then you should go to your city hall or whatever office it is that controls these kind of licenses because I know we can get into serious trouble setting up a shop without reporting it to the IRS and without having the proper licenses. Whatever you decide to do, good luck and God Bless.

Offline emar

Re: Considering starting a new ejuice brand
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 01:07:26 PM »
I think i will call in to them.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Considering starting a new ejuice brand

gfxgfx
gfx gfx