gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 19, 2024, 12:25:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: M.I.T. classes for electrical engineering etc offered free of charge full course
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: M.I.T. classes for electrical engineering etc offered free of charge full course  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Visus

• PV Master
I am taking a few courses myself. 
Just started this course
Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science I

:thumbsup:

http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

Unbelieevable coolness of M.I.T. to offer classes for free.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Good for you  :applaude: Now Craig can take a break once you finish your course.

Offline Visus

• PV Master
 :laughing2:

That will take many many years of hands on to replace Craig unless I find I am a savant  :Thinking: which my Ma will tell ya I am.. :no:

I look at all the course offerings and whoa had no idea what to take so since electrician I picky that one.
The course I am actually taking is robotics but this is freshman course introductory studies before the good stuff.

It's free and the degree when earned is real,  can you believe that,  holy cow awesome.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
I watched a series of physics lectures from MIT.  I actually wanted to review all the physics I took in college because you forget it if you don't use it all the time and after several decades I feel like I've forgot more than I've learned.  A lot of electronics is just physics so it has good applications and plus it's just nice to understand the way nature works.  Anyway, it's amazing the courses you can get online now for free.  The internet is an amazing thing.  You could easily spend a lifetime taking all the interesting science courses available let alone all the electronics stuff.  It's all there too if you want to learn it.  Just need a good understanding of college math and you're good to go with any of the science and engineering classes.

I'm actually hoping to get into the astrophysics stuff at some point.  That's the most interesting aspect of science for me, the physics of how the universe was formed and the creation of galaxies, etc.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:02:40 PM by CraigHB »

Offline venom ballistics

Man I love things like this.
been a wild electron tamer for a while now. never hurts to see if you missed something

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: M.I.T. classes for electrical engineering etc offered free of charge full course

gfxgfx
gfx gfx