gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 11:18:57 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: Lazy Dripper
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lazy Dripper  (Read 7374 times)

Offline wa9w00d

Lazy Dripper
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:58:16 PM »
My first mixed flavor creation.

So I’m fairly new to DIY liquid, and had only made single flavors so that I could “get to know them” (first love, Flavor Art’s Desert Ship @ 3%).

I discovered this recipe by accident, because I was too lazy to change my dripper wick while tasting new test batches – hence the name.   Anyway, here it is:

Capella Cappuccino 8%
Capella Cinnamon Danish 8%
Flavor Art Black Fire 3%

I use 70% PG final target, so you might have to tweak for other blends. But these flavors played well together for me.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Lazy Dripper
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 06:37:48 AM »
Nice accidental recipe. Congrats

Offline midnightron

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 01:41:40 PM »
I remember when I first started mixing my own juices. This is how green I was. I would take 2 different flavors (ready to go all mixed etc) and I would mix them. Could not understand what all the fuss was about. lol man have I come a long long way...

Offline TwoScoops67

• They don't wanna think it be like it is, but it do
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 02:56:20 AM »
I remember when I first started mixing my own juices. This is how green I was. I would take 2 different flavors (ready to go all mixed etc) and I would mix them. Could not understand what all the fuss was about. lol man have I come a long long way...
Hi all.  New here and after trolling a couple days to get a sense of the surroundings, I thought I'd jump in and comment.  Awesome board by the way, very happy to come across such a fantastic knowledge base.

Anyway...I can relate Midnigtron.  I've been vaping a couple years now and have been mixing store bought juices into my own creations for sometime.  Lol, whether it's to lower the nic or enhance/change get the flavor...I thought I was really doing big things lol!  Well I've finally decided to get off the porch and run with the big dogs by getting serious about diy'ing my own creations.  I look forward to sticking around and gaining some know-how, and also giving back with, hopefully, some tasty ejuice recipes.  Thanks for being here guys!

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 07:17:08 AM »
Welcome Scoops. Glad you could join us.
Good luck with you mixing creations.

Offline midnightron

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 10:07:22 AM »
Hi Scoops, the first home made juice I made that was really good and I would share with friends was 5 %  Lemon, 3 % key lime, 7% coconut and about 3% sweetener. I called it Tropical Paradise and it was. I have made many more since then but after tasting that vape I knew I had the knack for it so I kept it up. Thanks to all the guys here encouraging me. I am into sub ohm vaping now Another new challenge. I love this, it has now become a full blown hobby. I usually vape at 70vg  30pg.  Keep experimenting Scoops, just do not experiment with nicotine levels and whatever you do, if you get into sub homing make absolutely sure you know what you are doing. Things can get very dangerous out there. God Bless you and yours.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:34:31 PM by midnightron »

Offline TwoScoops67

• They don't wanna think it be like it is, but it do
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 11:32:08 PM »
Thanks for the tips Ron, really appreciated.  I'm sure I'll ha e tons of questions so I'm really greatfull to you all.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: Lazy Dripper

gfxgfx
gfx gfx