gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 29, 2024, 07:09:24 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: mixing 18mg nic, tobacco/menthol flavor cigs Help Please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mixing 18mg nic, tobacco/menthol flavor cigs Help Please  (Read 8545 times)

Offline midnightron

mixing 18mg nic, tobacco/menthol flavor cigs Help Please
« on: January 31, 2014, 02:20:39 PM »
 :stirpot: Hello all. I am fixing to mix up a batch of menthol flavored tobacco. I made up a batch a long time ago and now the person is back and wants more but I forgot how to do it. I will be using 18mg nic, tobacco and menthol flavor. I seem to remember that I used a menthol from ecigexpress and used their 30ml bottle of but I forget which one. I am just looking for a good recipe for a standard 18mg nic, tobacco/menthol flavoring. Can someone please help me? Thank you for all your help.

Thank You and May God Bless

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: mixing 18mg nic, tobacco/menthol flavor cigs Help Please
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 05:17:07 PM »
I'm not a menthol guy so I don't have any recipes.

There are many Tobacco flavorings. It's a matter of taste. I personally use Burley (FA) and Dark Vapure (FA). As far as menthol some use 3% but that is a matter of taste on how much menthol and tobacco to use.
Maybe Eric (Erck89) can help you w/ a recipe with menthol

Back in August you were asking about Menthol --> HERE

Offline midnightron

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 05:59:45 PM »
Thank you for the information. Still need help. Anyone?

Online Brian9523

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »
I found this.........

Superkings Menthol

3% F'Arts Dark Vapour
    3% Cuban Supreme
    4% F'Arts Menthol
    2% Sweetener

Tobacco Ultra Light Menthol - Capri Ultralight

1.5% PA Tobacco Alc
    1.5% PA Menthol

MENt, Rich Menthol Tobacco

8-10% (TFA) M-Type Premium Blend
6% (TFA) Menthol PG
4% (TFA) RY4 Type
3% (TFA) Wintergreen
2% Almond Oil
2% (PGA) Pure Grain Alcohol
Koolada 10% PG

Offline midnightron

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »
 :than  you for your response Brian .I truly appreciate your response. I will check them out.
 God Bless

Offline toygun

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 11:30:57 AM »
I am new to DIY liquid.  I have purchased the PG, VG and menthol crystals but when I mix the products together to get the menthol flavor the crystals solidify at the top of the mix and it has to be heated each time I want to fill my cartridge.  Can some one tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thank you in advance.

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 10:55:20 PM »
I am new to DIY liquid.  I have purchased the PG, VG and menthol crystals but when I mix the products together to get the menthol flavor the crystals solidify at the top of the mix and it has to be heated each time I want to fill my cartridge.  Can some one tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thank you in advance.

Well I am surprised you could vape that if I am understanding what you are saying.   You need to mix a concentrate that can be used in the same manner.  A 10% concentrate works well for most people.  You are going to need a scale.  They are available on ebay and fasttech for around $6 or $7.  They are pocket Digital Scales.  When you mix your menthol, heat your PG in some boiling water so the menthol crystals will melt more readily.  The mix you are going to make is a 10% mixture.  For each 1ml of PG you are going to add 1g menthol crystals.  After I weight out the crystals, I crush them with a small mortar and pestle or using a serving spoon and a teaspoon.  Add the PG to the ground menthol and stir until your crystals have melted.  Now you have a concentrate of menthol that you can use in your mixed.  I suggest you start low (2  to 3%) and work up or down until you get and understanding of the flavor.  Now, I have heard of people the used a little hot water to melt the crystals and use a liquid to liquid mix, still maintaining a 10% mix.  Hope this help.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: mixing 18mg nic, tobacco/menthol flavor cigs Help Please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx