gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 19, 2024, 10:55:04 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: HIC's Heart of Andes and HIC's Pot O' Gold 50/50 mix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HIC's Heart of Andes and HIC's Pot O' Gold 50/50 mix  (Read 5185 times)

Offline ghh3rd

HIC's Heart of Andes and HIC's Pot O' Gold 50/50 mix
« on: July 25, 2015, 08:44:02 PM »
I made some HIC's Heart of Andes (silky vanilla-mint), and it's delicious... very smooth and creamy and the peppermint isn't at all overwhelming.  It is one that I'll always have on hand (thanks HIC!)

I also made a batch of HIC's Pot O' Gold, and it definitely tastes like a smooth whiskey!  I've only been vaping it a little at a time (like the real thing).

I experimented tonight and mixed some of each at 50/50, and I think that they go well together - still a nice amount of whiskey, overall very smooth and ready for some extended vaping. 

I'm glad that I dove into to the DIY EJuice pool.  There are so many possibilities.

Again, thanks HIC for sharing so many recipes.  And thanks Breakthru for the calculator, so easy to calculate everything and keep good notes with.

Granville

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: HIC's Heart of Andes and HIC's Pot O' Gold 50/50 mix
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
Sounds like two good recipes. I would post them here but I respect HeadInClouds (HIC) wishes not to repost them.
Glad you like the calculator Granville.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Recipes  |  Topic: HIC's Heart of Andes and HIC's Pot O' Gold 50/50 mix

gfxgfx
gfx gfx