gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 10:55:41 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: Mini/compact/lite version
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mini/compact/lite version  (Read 5282 times)

Offline Hoxxy

Mini/compact/lite version
« on: August 09, 2015, 01:30:28 AM »
Not sure if its been asked or mentioned before but I for one would love to see a mini/compact version of the eJuice Me Up DIY Calculator, with maybe only 3 flavour options and the results under the notes or even do away with the notes....

...something like...

I personally rarely use more than 2 or 3 flavours and find myself moving half of JMU out of screen (once I've hit the calculate button) so only the results are showing because I have another window up that JMU otherwise would block.

I appreciate there are many that do use more flavours else you wouldn't have added so many in the first place, but for those that don't I think this would be a great alternative version to offer.

Please excuse the shoddy photoshopping :laughing2:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Mini/compact/lite version
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 06:51:18 AM »
Welcome Hoxxy to the forum.
I also rarely use more than 3 flavors. Perhaps a future mini version will surface. Thanks for your input.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: Mini/compact/lite version

gfxgfx
gfx gfx