gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 16, 2024, 07:26:15 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: {OL SKOL AWESOME} Uber Advanced EVOD Uber mod nostalgic
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: {OL SKOL AWESOME} Uber Advanced EVOD Uber mod nostalgic  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Visus

• PV Master
{OL SKOL AWESOME} Uber Advanced EVOD Uber mod nostalgic
« on: October 10, 2015, 02:02:32 AM »

We are going to make a spring pin for an evod:::

I love the way Evods look on my 50 watt DIY EVERCOOL AA mod
I hate the way EVODs vape, the airflow is lacking in every way.
I love Cartomizers on my AA mod I hate the airflow
Out of boredom building with the new too easy tanks and  drippers comes a little diamond out the past.. :banana:   If you have the supplies its very simple..

This modification is only to be used on a regulated device as it may short if done improperly..

You will need SS Cable or a sized matched spring.
The little blue screwdriver
Optional:  Coil welder
              Cartomizer gutted for silicon sleeving

TASK: Increase airflow
Works on any bottom coil

I use 28ga welded to 30 ga instead of nr/r/nr wire..

Silicon sleeving from gutted Greensmoke cartomizer

After you gut the cartomizer theres two sleeves into one,  the smaller sleeve is located inside of the long bigger sleeve  that smaller sleeve fits the evod coil head hole perfectly.

Make your coil to your desired ohm, put it into your coil head, wick it, leaving the leads long bending the negative.  Now slide the silicon sleeve over the leads into the coil head hole.

Now take your little blue screwdriver and wrap it with two strands of the SS cable  Two strands!  Making a tight wound spring..

Try to insert the springs end that will make contact with the 510 pin of the now made SS cable spring into itself use tweezers   The little piece on the right of the spring in this pic those two strands were bent into the springs hole so it won't catch on the 510 pin..

Now insert it into the coil head hole cut the positve lead close to spring bottom reassemble your evod and you will have the best evod ever..  Comparable to a subtank in airflow if you also enlarge the upper tank airholes..

Final Result

This tutorial is not for beginners its a silly awesome mod that is amazing.  It will work with the evod rubber grommet but you lose the bigger bore of the silicon sleeve and have to wrap the spring using a fat needle..

It will also work on some cartomizers 510-t specifically..  You can use the fatter silicon sleeve for 510-t and it makes an enormous vapor at 2.4 ohms..

Factory made 510 positive springs would have been the bees knees instead of the pos pin with tiny airhole...

Huge unbelievable clouds with an evod

Offline Visus

• PV Master
Re: {OL SKOL AWESOME} Uber Advanced EVOD Uber mod nostalgic
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 12:34:09 AM »
Made a drawing of how it's done.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: {OL SKOL AWESOME} Uber Advanced EVOD Uber mod nostalgic

gfxgfx
gfx gfx