gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 29, 2024, 05:44:06 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: Absolutely Zero
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Absolutely Zero  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Visus

• PV Master
Absolutely Zero
« on: December 17, 2015, 12:43:20 PM »
I subjected this post as "absolutely zero" for the fact I have had absolutely zero issues with my hobby built mods using build specs,  parts, and recommended pcb's from this forum.

I also paid absolutely zero basically..

I was patient enough to build my 8 mods 100% free except for the solder and a few resistors that I forgot to order in my "sample order sheet.  Cannot beat the parts for mods resource forum on Child Boards here on Breaktru.com..

120+ watt capable mods for free, yes that is correct,   they have had ZERO issues almost 3 yrs and running, chain vaped everyday..

I was tempted to buy a modern style mod with fancy readout screen, up and down buttons digital coolness,  but why?  I can dial in  a voltage or wattage in less than a millisec while I would still be scrolling if I wanted a huge change in volts or watts.  Literally a millisec-- cannot beat that modern technology.. 

Accuracy is impeccable, battery life the best on the market..  Cannot beat a well built, bare bones,  hobby board of the 08100, Okr's, raptors etc.  for batt life...  It is indeed still the best choice in ownership of a tried and true personal vaporizer...  Those lucky enough to own the hobby built mods understand what I am posting.  Zero issues is an awesome post and awesome occurrence when you read so many other pv's having huge issues..

Thanks Break and others who helped me build these phenomenal personal vaporizers..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...
 ;cheers;

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Absolutely Zero
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:13:43 PM »
Great post Visus. You said it all brother. Thank you for taking the time to post your appreciation.

Glad this forum is of help. Hopefully more members will join in and post.

I'm still using my 08100's, 04050's and OKR's. Still work great and going strong.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: Absolutely Zero

gfxgfx
gfx gfx