gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 12:13:06 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: Copper Tube Mods - A 3.7v and a V.V.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Copper Tube Mods - A 3.7v and a V.V.  (Read 263950 times)

Phesrr

Re: Copper Tube Mods - A 3.7v and a V.V.
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2013, 08:23:34 PM »
Okay, I'm going nuts trying to figure out something basic.  How do you guys center the hole for the 510 connector.  I've already gone through 3 endcaps trying to get the damn thing centtered.  Also, are you using a torch to solder the spring and battery connector to the copper?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2013, 08:43:18 PM »
Okay, I'm going nuts trying to figure out something basic.  How do you guys center the hole for the 510 connector.  I've already gone through 3 endcaps trying to get the damn thing centtered.  Also, are you using a torch to solder the spring and battery connector to the copper?

What I do is use a Square (tool) and measure for center. I mark a line across the cap. Turn it 45 degrees, measure center and mark across again. Now you have an "X". Tap a punch mark in the center of the "X" to prevent the drill bit from walking. Start w/ a pilot hole.

My spring is not soldered. It is loose in the cap. Buff the inside of the cap and both sides of the spring with a scotch pad or steel wool. It will make a good connection to ground.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:58:54 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
  • That which doesn't kill me...better start running.
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2013, 09:14:57 PM »
Thanx so much.  Do you use a hand drill?  Also, I am thinking about using a touch switch as described in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/133774-how-can-you-even-use-smallest-switch.html .  One of the people who replied said for a flashlight mod (which this is very similar to) to reverse the battery.  Is that true, and if so, would it change the wiring diagram?  Oh, by the way, I'm Phesrr, I messed up my log in name and just now got around to fixing it.

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2013, 10:34:16 PM »
since the caps are not true you may need to rethink just using a square no offense just experience talkin
 ;cheers;

Offline kd0afk

« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:37 PM »
Invest in a good center drill bit and a center punch as well as a center finding jig. I think this is what Breaktru meant

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2013, 01:06:09 AM »
Invest in a good center drill bit and a center punch as well as a center finding jig. I think this is what Breaktru meant

yes that is what you need  :beer-toast: :rockin smiley: 8)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:19 AM »
The standard square works perfectly as described above. Although the center square would be easier to use.

Offline Learfx

« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2013, 06:59:44 AM »
If you want a quick simple way to find the center of a copper cap, you can place the cap open side down on a piece of paper and draw the outline of it with a pencil....  Then cut the trace out and fold it twice,  it should look like a slice of pie after folded. Then just cut the very end of it off, put it on the end of the cap and mark it with a sharpie...... No matter how close to the center you get, the drill will want to drift to one side or the other if you use a large bit... You will have to use a small bit to start out with.  I use 3 or 4 different size bits when I drill the cap.  :yes" Each bit a little larger than the first one. Sometimes I have to use a dremel to finish the final hole size because the bit always wants to drift .  :wallbash: I recently purchased a small drill press, I just have to set it up.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »
Maybe my wording was misunderstood so here is a video I just popped out quickly:

http://youtu.be/WlNxAcZU-a8

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2013, 07:27:24 AM »
Thanx everyone. I kinda had the idea, but I'm a visual learner, so the vid was awesome. Hopefully, my MOSFET comes in this week. I'm building the touch circuit, any tips on that?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2013, 07:40:22 AM »
Thanx so much.  Do you use a hand drill?  Also, I am thinking about using a touch switch as described in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/133774-how-can-you-even-use-smallest-switch.html .  One of the people who replied said for a flashlight mod (which this is very similar to) to reverse the battery.  Is that true, and if so, would it change the wiring diagram?  Oh, by the way, I'm Phesrr, I messed up my log in name and just now got around to fixing it.

I use a hand electric drill and sometimes put it in a drill press adapter. I start with a pilot hole and work up using several size bits until I have the right size.

If you put the battery positive up you need to use a P-Channel mosfet. If you reverse the battery with the neg side up you need to use an N-Channel Mosfet.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:18 AM »
Thanx everyone. I kinda had the idea, but I'm a visual learner, so the vid was awesome. Hopefully, my MOSFET comes in this week. I'm building the touch circuit, any tips on that?

I have a P-Ch and N-Ch diagram at: Touch Circuits
Instead of having it feed the regulator as shown, use it to power the 510 atty connector.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
Re: Copper Tube Mods
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2013, 09:14:03 AM »
I just finished my Copper PV Mod using your above information and I am so proud of myself for building this great PV. It only cost me a few bucks for parts and materials.

Congratulations on finishing your mod! It's a great feeling when things work out and you have a new mod for next to nothing. Hope you make many more. I haven't looked at the rest of the new posts, but if you haven't posted any pictures, I would love to see it.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2013, 09:17:45 AM »
Thanks everyone for the tip on finding the center of the cap. I've just be eyeballing it.

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2013, 02:17:24 PM »
Okay, I want to make sure my reasoning is sound. I have a 3103 mosfet coming, which I believe is N-Channel. If I run v-out to the center post, and v-in to the negative on the battery, the thing will still fire, since the Atty doesn't care which direction the current flows, right? Or should I just get a p-chan mosfet?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2013, 02:37:00 PM »
Okay, I want to make sure my reasoning is sound. I have a 3103 mosfet coming, which I believe is N-Channel. If I run v-out to the center post, and v-in to the negative on the battery, the thing will still fire, since the Atty doesn't care which direction the current flows, right? Or should I just get a p-chan mosfet?

The IRL3103 is an N-Channel mosfet. The "S" or Source would go to the Neg of the battery and the "D" or Drain would go to the 510 center Pin. The outside of the 510 and the tube would be the Positive polarity being that the battery was reversed.

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »

So, I finished my first copper mod.  Here's a pic of it between my first mod (a flashlight), and my MadVapes type 5v mod.  I used a cut off nail to actuate a lever switch inside the middle section, but it was mostly based on Breaktru's design.  THanx for all the help, guys!  Now I just have to wait for my mosfets to build the touch switch version.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2013, 03:34:57 PM »
Great work Phestr! Those are some really nice looking mods. Keep up the great work!

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2013, 04:28:53 PM »
So, I finished my first copper mod.  Here's a pic of it between my first mod (a flashlight), and my MadVapes type 5v mod.  I used a cut off nail to actuate a lever switch inside the middle section, but it was mostly based on Breaktru's design.  THanx for all the help, guys!  Now I just have to wait for my mosfets to build the touch switch version.

Well done. Clever switch design and I like the placement of the coupler too.  :rockin smiley:

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2013, 05:15:35 AM »
The coupler ended up being necessary after I destroyed 2 lever switches trying to shave the corners enough to make them fit. But it also allowed me to use a nylon washer with a brass machine screw and nut as the positive, instead of the wheel, which took up half the space, and it had the stop built in. I'll probably use this technique on future mods, it's not as clean but gives more space to work in the tube, and almost has a lightsaber feel. What can I say. Im a nerd at heart.

Offline steamEngine

« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2013, 09:52:21 AM »

I used a cut off nail to actuate a lever switch inside the middle section

Very nice Phestr. What does the lever switch look like and how does the cut nail hold in without falling out?

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2013, 01:37:49 PM »
The idea for the stitch came from this thread: http://www.vapeatron.com/switch-copper-pipe-mod-6513/. I epoxied the nail head to the switch, but tension might hold it in.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2013, 04:30:52 PM »
Have a question to ask. As most of you know, my favorite mini just died. Well, I wanted to use the tube again but really can't because of the dimple used with the punch to keep the ring from moving. So I started to think of other ways to keep the ring from moving. My first thought was to use a small brass screw and countersink it so it would be flat with the outside tube. I'm thinking, that way I could take it apart if needed and if nothing else, save the tube for reuse.

So the question is: Does anyone have a better idea than using a couple of brass screws?

thanks.

Offline kd0afk

« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2013, 05:20:41 PM »
Why not try solder?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2013, 06:26:08 PM »
Have a question to ask. As most of you know, my favorite mini just died. Well, I wanted to use the tube again but really can't because of the dimple used with the punch to keep the ring from moving. So I started to think of other ways to keep the ring from moving. My first thought was to use a small brass screw and countersink it so it would be flat with the outside tube. I'm thinking, that way I could take it apart if needed and if nothing else, save the tube for reuse.

So the question is: Does anyone have a better idea than using a couple of brass screws?

thanks.

Why not re-wire the mod and use it as is?

The punch dimple was meant to prevent the ring from sliding up. The dimples should be above the ring so you can remove it by tapping it out from top of tube thru to the bottom.

The counter sunk holes for small flat head machine screws sound good. If you go that route, you won't need the ring. Drill into the plastic of the door-wheel instead of the ring and use a small tap on the plastic.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
Why not try solder?

Thanks kd0afk, But I really don't know what you're talking about. Are you talking about soldering the top of the ring after the wire have been put through it?

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »
Why not re-wire the mod and use it as is?

The punch dimple was meant to prevent the ring from sliding up. The dimples should be above the ring so you can remove it by tapping it out from top of tube thru to the bottom.

The counter sunk holes for small flat head machine screws sound good. If you go that route, you won't need the ring. Drill into the plastic of the door-wheel instead of the ring and use a small tap on the plastic.

Hi Breaktru, About rewiring the mod, I think I know a way that I can do that. If I just solder the wheel and run the wire up through the ring, that would work I think.

Also, I know that the dimple was supposed to be above the ring, but I was worried about getting it the right place. I tried it once but got it too high. But you have made me think of something. I WAS cutting the length of the copper tube first. But if I don't cut the end of the tube until I've put the dimple in, that should work (I get dumb sometimes). Thanks for making me think of that.

I think that getting rid of the ring and just going with the wheel would be a good idea. That would allow me to keep my mini mods small without worrying. Think I like that idea the best. I've actually been wondering for a while about getting rid of the ring. As long as the wheel is not allowed to move up, I could get by without having to have a ring (which is a PITA). Thanks a bunch for that idea.

Really appreciate the help guys.

Offline kd0afk

« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2013, 01:26:57 PM »
Thanks kd0afk, But I really don't know what you're talking about. Are you talking about soldering the top of the ring after the wire have been put through it?
Maybe I didn't under your situation. A photo of the thing might help.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2013, 01:35:05 PM »
Maybe I didn't under your situation. A photo of the thing might help.

Hi kd0afk, Here's a photo that Breaktru posted at the beginning of this thread. I'm using the same design that Breaktru created. It's a good design, but I may see if I can get rid of the ring and just have the wheel. Since I haven't tried it yet, I don't know if that will work ok or not, but going to give it a whirl :)

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2013, 05:40:41 PM »
I've just come up with a thought. I use a rather large ring for the mod. It's a little more than 1/2 inch. I also have a problem where the wheel gets sideways and doesn't make good contact sometimes. Next time, I'm going to use 2 small rings. One above the wheel and one below. This will fix the issue of the wheel getting sideways.

Don't know if this is one of those "dummy" things for me, but I believe it will work good.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:34:20 PM by Breaktru »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #180 on: August 07, 2013, 06:34:42 PM »
I've just come up with a thought. I use a rather large ring for the mod. It's a little more than 1/2 inch. I also have a problem where the wheel gets sideways and doesn't make good contact sometimes. Next time, I'm going to use 2 small rings. One above the wheel and one below. This will fix the issue of the wheel getting sideways.

Don't know if this is one of those "dummy" things for me, but I believe it will work good.

The punch marks are located on opposite sides of the tube (180 degrees) so it should not move if the ring is cut to fit correctly.
1/2" wide is way to big. I got the ring width down to 3/16". The first one was 1/4" wide.

Putting a ring below the wheel will probably hit the battery.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2013, 06:51:14 PM »
The punch marks are located on opposite sides of the tube (180 degrees) so it should not move if the ring is cut to fit correctly.
1/2" wide is way to big. I got the ring width down to 3/16". The first one was 1/4" wide.

Putting a ring below the wheel will probably hit the battery.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that the rings you use were so small. I'll try that next time. Have you ever had any issues with the wheel getting cocked to one side? I'm always having to fiddle with mine to make sure it's flush.

edit: I don't make my wire short from the button lead to the wheel. I've been too worried about pulling the solder joint off.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:54:26 PM by jumper »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2013, 07:50:42 PM »
Thanks for the info. I didn't know that the rings you use were so small. I'll try that next time. Have you ever had any issues with the wheel getting cocked to one side? I'm always having to fiddle with mine to make sure it's flush.

edit: I don't make my wire short from the button lead to the wheel. I've been too worried about pulling the solder joint off.

Never had a problem with the wheel being cocked. The tension of the spring pushing up on the battery should keep it leveled.
I only used the wheel in my first copper. Since then I fabricated a plastic insulator sandwiched between two metal washers with a nut and bolt holding it together. The head of the bolt filed down thin and the other end soldered the pos wire. The metal washers needs to be a smaller diameter then the insulated washers so not to touch the sides of the tube.
I advised you to use the wheel because it is the easiest method.
Pulling on the soldered wire should not break off. If it is that delicate then it can be a source of a poor contact connection and needs to be soldered better.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:09:01 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2013, 07:58:50 PM »
Here's what I did in my mod, and the reason for the coupler.  I forewent the wheel and used a vinyl washer with 8-32 machine screws, washers, and nuts.

It's a little bit thinner than the wheel, so saves a bit of length.

It's roughly the outside diameter of the 3/4 inch copper pipe, so it fits pretty well inside of the coupler (trimming may be required, but not much).  And you can use the copper pipe to jam it in.

It would work with the dimples, but you would have to find the right washer or cut it down quite a bit more to fit in the 3/4 " pipe

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »
Good phestr, I used the same method w/ my side x side mod. I also filed down the screw head and nut to make it even thinner in height.
I use two. One for Pos and one for Neg.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:16:53 PM by Breaktru »

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2013, 09:18:24 PM »
That's a pretty slick looking setup Phestr. Like your stuff as well Breaktru. It kind of gets my mind to work a little (such that it is)

Offline Phestr

• SteamDwarf
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
Good phestr, I used the same method w/ my side x side mod. I also filed down the screw head and nut to make it even thinner in height.
I use two. One for Pos and one for Neg.

Yep, filed the screw head flat and the nut on the other side too. I'm still using a spring on the negative.   I'm building another for my friend, as soon as it's put together (I'm taking pics as I go), I'll post step by step, including my improved button.

Speaking of the side x side...any chance of a board schematic and wiring guide?  I think I have it figured, but if you have the time...

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2013, 09:14:40 AM »
Yep, filed the screw head flat and the nut on the other side too. I'm still using a spring on the negative.   I'm building another for my friend, as soon as it's put together (I'm taking pics as I go), I'll post step by step, including my improved button.

Speaking of the side x side...any chance of a board schematic and wiring guide?  I think I have it figured, but if you have the time...

Jump over to the Side x Side topic and also look at the Variable Voltage Evercool Copper Mod topic.
The PTR08100w was used. 2 series batteries in a side by side configuration. I don't have a tutorial on how to wire it. Just a schematic.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »
I wanted to make a mod like Phestr posted, but things didn't work out well. I just got back from Lowes and they didn't have the 5' pipe, so I had to get 24 in. again. They also didn't have couplers /w stops, so it didn't make much sense to try and find the other parts. The main thing I did get was some heat shrink tubing. I think that's going to help me out a lot when it comes to shorts, like my first mini.

Thanks for all the help Phestr and Breaktru. I'll get this style eventually but will probably have to order some parts from the net.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:50:25 PM by jumper »

Offline JosefMistal

« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »
Question for you guys,
I am very new to the electric world, i have basically done exactly the same as breakthru's OP, I am trying to figure out if my switch will be sufficent or not, Running 1-18650 battery thru it like yours  this is the switch i am going to use - http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062508  will this be ok? I also was thinking about - http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062545&locale=en_US  - either one should be fine correct?

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2013, 02:29:30 PM »
Question for you guys,
I am very new to the electric world, i have basically done exactly the same as breakthru's OP, I am trying to figure out if my switch will be sufficent or not, Running 1-18650 battery thru it like yours  this is the switch i am going to use - http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062508  will this be ok? I also was thinking about - http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062545&locale=en_US  - either one should be fine correct?

I've been to Radio Shack looking for push buttons and found that almost all of them are way too big. It is 3amp though. Don't get anything lower than 3amps. Here's a link to the ones Breaktru suggested. I've been using these and they are really good. MadVapes sells the same thing but they cost 2 dollars more. Here's a link to the switch. http://components.arrow.com/part/detail/46251881S9357146N9444?region=na

Offline Cavediver

« Reply #191 on: October 21, 2013, 03:49:50 PM »
Thanks to y'all for some great ideas in this thread :)

I "completed" my first copper mod about a month ago, using 3/4 pipe, 3/4 connectors, 3/4 pipe plugs (the flat inserts at each end), and half of a 3/8 copper connector.  I used a drill press, a 3/4 sanding drum, and an X-Y sliding drill press vise to create the saddle shape in the 3/8 connector, and then used a torch to solder it in place.  The switch is from radio shack, and is a snug press-fit in the tube.  The 510 connector is press-fit in the top cap.  The body tube was pressed into a slight oval in a vise, creating a tight fit inside the connectors at top and bottom (no mechanical fasteners are used to hold this together).  A Vapesafe2 fuse resides in the bottom between the negative battery end and the copper end plug. 

I'm experimenting with some weathering / aging / patina techniques on some other copper pieces.  The bottom connector and center tube were given a bit of visual texture by heating with a torch and then splashing with water, though it appears to be wearing off as I handle it.

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #192 on: October 21, 2013, 03:59:27 PM »
Nice mod Cavediver! Love the end caps. I wanted to use those too, but could only find 1 at the hardware store. I also like using the couplers. They add a nice bit of weight... just right.

Thanks for sharing :)

Offline Cavediver

« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
Nice mod Cavediver! Love the end caps. I wanted to use those too, but could only find 1 at the hardware store. I also like using the couplers. They add a nice bit of weight... just right.

Thanks for sharing :)

They were on close-out at Home Depot.  I hit four different stores to find enough for a couple of mods.
I've found that by digging in the bins surrounding the item I'm looking for, I can usually come up with one or two more (usually out of the package).  After I found one that was still in the package, I was able to buy several more that were loose / out of package.  The really beautiful part: the last store I hit had four of them in stock.  They'd already been closed out, making the final purchase price $.01   :rockin smiley:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2013, 07:08:29 PM »
Nice work Cavediver and thanks for sharing it with us.
I know what you mean about bin diving. Been there too. I sometimes find things in the wrong bin so I look in every bin. Lots of time spent but it's worth it.
Nice touch with the flat inserts and nice job with 3/8" shaping  :rockin smiley:

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2013, 07:12:19 PM »
Yep... I'm a bin diver too. Where I live, they don't carry end caps that are flat anymore. I think they're going to make nothing but the rounded end caps from now on. You can still find them on eBay though for a good price. I bought a lot of 25. Might make another order just to have them around.

Offline Jahf

« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2013, 08:20:21 PM »
Hey folks,

I've got a couple of mods I want to ... mod ... (epipes that I want to build extension tubes for larger batteries). I'm also looking into making some from-scratch mods around the ideas in this thread.

Unfortunately I live fairly distant from shops and driving (due to a serious problematic back) to go shopping multiple stores is just not working out for me.

What is the best place to find decent quality brass and copper tubing/caps/etc? I obviously am looking for food safe. I don't mind buying long tubes and cutting down. I just want a site that folks have found to be reliable that will ship what I order. I've had a couple of plays at ordering tubing online and wasn't really happy with the results. Either very expensive or hard to be sure of what I was going to get.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2013, 08:41:22 PM »
Home Depot has an On-Line shopping page where you can find copper pipe and have it shipped to your home for a 2 foot piece. A 10 foot section are store pick up only.
Home Depot
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:45:39 PM by Breaktru »

Offline jumper

• Ultra Member
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »
If there's a Lowes where you are, they carry 5 feet 3/4 inch copper pipe (type L) in store :)

Offline hilltopnumbah92

« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2013, 02:52:23 AM »
Hi I'm building a single cell 18650 copper mod. And my question is, with that supplied voltage would I still be able to wire up a touch switch with out the use of the regulator or variable voltage components in the circuit? I just would like to incorporate your unique touch switch circuit in this mod that I'm trying to build. Meaning just a momentary on off switch with all the other variable voltage or booster components left out of the circuit. I'm sorry for the noob  questions I'm new to the mod thing and not well versed in electronics knowledge as well. I guess I'm just looking for simplicity for now til I can get a better grip on more of the electronics side of it. Oh by the way awesome craftsmanship with all the mods on here I think this is one of the more real educational and really helpful forums I've been to so far. Well any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Aloha from hawaii...

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: Copper Tube Mods - A 3.7v and a V.V.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx