gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 01:23:44 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: EverClear (PGA) takes the bite out!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EverClear (PGA) takes the bite out!  (Read 10116 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
EverClear (PGA) takes the bite out!
« on: January 28, 2011, 05:04:01 PM »
I was dripping a tobacco ejuice that I wasn't enjoying :(. It had an unpleasant bite to it. Sitting on my desk was this 10ml bottle that I filled with EverClear 190% which I was using to wipe my battery to atty connection. So I decided to drip 1 drop of Everclear to 3 drops of the tobacco juice. I was pleasantly surprised that the EverClear neutralized the bite :D. Was this something I accidentally discovered or are other vapers aware of this? I tried the PGA on other not so pleasant tobacco flavors and it also neutralized the bite. I wonder if it will work on nasty flavors that are not tobacco flavored? If you have one, let us know.

Offline michamer

Re: EverClear (PGA) takes the bite out!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »
I tried the drop of Everclear to a nasty flavor I had and it made it vaperble. Now I don't have to dump my nasty juices. Thanks bro. Going to use your calculator and add maybe 1% PGA and work up if need be.

Online missyvape

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
I've tried the PGA and it did help a lot. Hate to dump juice. Times are tough

Offline David-Bowser

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 01:49:44 PM »
If you put about 1 oz of Everclear in a glass of 7-up  Will it improve the taste of it?  We can not find Everclear here in the stores for some reason.  I live in a small town , so they must not sell enough of it to bother carrying it, even in the Christmas holidays.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 04:37:16 PM »
I mail order mine from these guys;

http://www.winechateau.com/sku1004371_EVERCLEAR-GRAIN-ALCOHOL-190@-750ML

Oh, I looked, they don't ship to Texas, bummer.  Might have trouble finding it brick and mortor.  You can use the 151 if you can't get the 190.  Doesn't really make much difference, you just have 25% water in there with the 151 which isn't a problem.

Offline Starlyte

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 12:05:28 PM »
FA do an anti bitter product, and a few other flavor providers too, but I imagine Everclear is cheaper in the US. Here (being France) the closest we can get is Vodka, which, if it's good, should have a taste of juniper berries. So we have to buy cheap voka to use with juice :P

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: EverClear (PGA) takes the bite out!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx