gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 05:26:35 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: PV TUNE: Determine Voltage, Atty Resistance, Amps and Watts w/ eJuice Calculator
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PV TUNE: Determine Voltage, Atty Resistance, Amps and Watts w/ eJuice Calculator  (Read 13737 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
PV Tune function has been added to eJuice Me Up version 9.0.0.0. Take the guess work out of selecting the right voltage for your atty. Just enter any two numbers and the rest is calculated automatically. Bam… instant Wattage, Amperage, Resistance and Voltage calculation. I’ve been playing around with my home made V.V. Copper mod trying to find the right sweet spot for days unsuccessfully. In one second time I found what I needed by just entering my 2.7 ohm atty at 2 amps and found an effective combo setting.

Note:
When using with a voltage regulator, I would like to point out that your current / wattage maybe limited to the maximum capability of what the regulator can output. So because the calculations say a particular value, that does not mean that you are actually getting the values shown. Check your regulators Spec Sheet.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 08:37:36 PM by Breaktru »

Online Mimms

Holy Molely batman, I didn't believe that the calculator could get even better. That's a fantastic add on.

Offline Jerseybob

Thank you kind sir. This new PV Tune helped me buy the right atomizer resistance. And, I NOW know what the atty / battery combonation will produce in power.  :)

Online dennis15

Boy is this thing great. I am now switching attys and tuning to my precise voltage setting in seconds. No more guess work.

Offline Pantera

I use PV Tune and find it immensely helpful

Offline vapemistress

PV Tune is a great addition and is so beneficial when going through my bag of various atty values.
Thanks breaktru,
V.M.
xxooxoxox

Offline jeandbean

To me, this PV Tune is invaluable tool which is handy to have.
I know there are other web site calcs but I find this more convenient.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Note:
When using with a voltage regulator, I would like to point out that your current / wattage maybe limited to the maximum capability of what the regulator can output. So because the calculations say a particular value, that does not mean that you are actually getting the values shown. Check your regulators Spec Sheet.

Offline Thearlaich1965

Thanks to PV Tune, I found out the my provari goes up to fifteen watts instead of the previous model which stopped at 14.5. Don't ask me why but for some atties this makes a difference.

It's also great for coil building sub-ohm coils that won't be too low resistance for my batteries. ;)

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: PV TUNE: Determine Voltage, Atty Resistance, Amps and Watts w/ eJuice Calculator

gfxgfx
gfx gfx