gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 12:32:18 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Reports - 941 Form  |  Topic: YTD Report
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: YTD Report  (Read 9534 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
YTD Report
« on: November 15, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »
Customer.........
Using the free trial to test your software. I would like to add previous paycheck info into YTD form but I am not sure on how to do this.

Reply..........

It is IMPORTANT that you keep this form up to date in order for Social Security maximum and SDI-SUI maximums deductions be met.
Before using the Year To Date Form you must calculate your pay on the first form and enter the week ending date.

Left clicking on a Week number of the Year To Date Form will copy all the data from the opening form into the appropriate boxes. This would be like importing data. Right clicking will delete the row.

Use the Close button to exit the YTD form. Do Not close form using the X box in the upper right hand corner as this will close the form without saving the data and the year to date totals can not be considered when pay period calculations are made.

The "Add" feature on the top menu allows you to total the Net and Gross totals in the event you need to edit your pay periods Net or Gross figures.

The Clear, will clear All figures. Hastalavista data. Be careful.

I recommend that you back up you files to an external media type regularly. See: Backup
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 10:01:36 AM by Dave Giordano »

Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Reports - 941 Form  |  Topic: YTD Report

gfxgfx
gfx gfx