gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 03:42:43 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO  (Read 542362 times)

Offline scope

Re: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2013, 09:22:09 AM »
Brilliant thank you!

May pay and be easier to look round for another nic base when I've used my PG supply up but all is much clearer now, thank you again!

Offline michamer

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2013, 06:23:37 PM »

So as my Gump head understands it the PG being so high the closest I can get is nearly a 70pg 30vg mix!

I trust your familiar with the saying "a little knowledge is dangerous" lol

Run Forest, Run   :laughing2: That was funny.
I can see how it can be confusing. I had a hard time at first with understanding it but I'm pretty confident using it now  :thumbsup:
What breaktru uses, 50/50 100mg is what I switched to because I can swing my ratio either way.

Offline scope

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2013, 06:08:10 AM »
Yes I'll have to source a good 50/50 100mg from the UK although I think I could be looking at over the pond tbh? Flipping customs ay, well possible?

I've already ordered another bottle of 52mg in VG and that arrived today so happy bunny for now ;-) and I can start to print off my recipes now I know what I'm doing!

Thank you all for your help! much appreciated.!  :beer-toast:

Offline fiona1592

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2013, 09:50:38 PM »
Hi I am trying to get the ejuice program on my computer.  I use Mac I have gotten the app for my phone but it looks like there are more options on the computer program.  Is there a version for Mac or can someone tell me how I can get it to run on the mac?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2013, 06:59:22 AM »
Hi I am trying to get the ejuice program on my computer.  I use Mac I have gotten the app for my phone but it looks like there are more options on the computer program.  Is there a version for Mac or can someone tell me how I can get it to run on the mac?

Welcome to the forum Fiona.
Sorry but there is no Mac version but......
To run a Windows program on a Mac there are a number of Wine projects that can be installed in OS X, and while some of them can take a bit of configuration to set up, a few are geared toward the Mac and can be installed quite easily. These include CrossOver, Wineskin, and WineBottler, of which CrossOver is the only commercial product, the others being free projects.

WinBottler
Wineskin
CrossOver

Note: Net Framework 3.5 is required to run calculator
.Net Framework 3.5 for Crossover
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 07:24:48 AM by Breaktru »

Offline dchillis

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2013, 12:50:17 AM »
I'm new to mixing so bare with me. I considering purchasing 50/50 w/60mg nic. I don't understand how it works with the calculator.
I would like to have my ejuice 10ml  come out as 50PG/50VG and 18mg nicotine with 1 flavor.

What I don't understand is under results it says I have to add 2.5ml PG and 3.5ml VG ????
Do I have to purchase separate PG and VG to add.
uggh confused  :wallbash:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2013, 09:20:41 AM »
I'm new to mixing so bare with me. I considering purchasing 50/50 w/60mg nic. I don't understand how it works with the calculator.
I would like to have my ejuice 10ml  come out as 50PG/50VG and 18mg nicotine with 1 flavor.

What I don't understand is under results it says I have to add 2.5ml PG and 3.5ml VG ????
Do I have to purchase separate PG and VG to add.
uggh confused  :wallbash:

Yes dchillis, you have to add PG/VG to dilute the nic strength of 60mg down to 18mg.

This pdf that member @Epsilon made may explain what the boxes represent better: HELP
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:51:29 AM by Breaktru »

Offline horton

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2013, 12:16:17 PM »
Being able to save your recipes -- even test ones -- is a great feature of eJuice Me Up.   Before I discovered Dave's fine program, I was trying to keep a written log of my experiments and recipes and per usual, I eventually forgot to write things down and ended up with a mess trying to remember which flavors I used and how much, etc.  eJuice Me Up is so very intuitive to use and has more features than  you can shake a stick at.  I've been using it exclusively for several years now.  Looked at some others but they did not come close to the quality and features of eJuice Me Up. 
Sorry for jumping in, but just had to let you know what a great calculator it is and you sure can not beat the price.  I thank you again for that, Dave!!!!

Offline dchillis

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »
After having a little time to read through different posts and getting an idea of how this works it's FANTASTIC  ;cheers; and thank you!

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2013, 01:49:38 PM »
Being able to save your recipes -- even test ones -- is a great feature of eJuice Me Up.   Before I discovered Dave's fine program, I was trying to keep a written log of my experiments and recipes and per usual, I eventually forgot to write things down and ended up with a mess trying to remember which flavors I used and how much, etc.  eJuice Me Up is so very intuitive to use and has more features than  you can shake a stick at.  I've been using it exclusively for several years now.  Looked at some others but they did not come close to the quality and features of eJuice Me Up. 
Sorry for jumping in, but just had to let you know what a great calculator it is and you sure can not beat the price.  I thank you again for that, Dave!!!!

Thank you so much Matt for your most excellent appreciation comment. I'm thrilled that I can help DIY'ers out.

Best Regards,
Dave / breaktru

Online Avamil

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »
After having a little time to read through different posts and getting an idea of how this works it's FANTASTIC  ;cheers; and thank you!

I admit, I first started DIY and was confused with the calculator until I reviewed the How To posts. It is simply the best calculator I have used to date. And believe me I tried them ALL.

Offline Vices

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 12:38:36 PM »
If I have 99.8% nicotine and enter 998 and want  a 70/30 (p/v) target, I don't know how to make sure the pg/vg result is accurate since the 99.8% starter is not cut with pg or vg. Do I leave it set to the default 100% PG or change it to 50-50. Is there a way to zero it? I just want to make sure my base PG/VG is accurate.
Thank you!

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 01:28:40 PM »
If I have 99.8% nicotine and enter 998 and want  a 70/30 (p/v) target, I don't know how to make sure the pg/vg result is accurate since the 99.8% starter is not cut with pg or vg. Do I leave it set to the default 100% PG or change it to 50-50. Is there a way to zero it? I just want to make sure my base PG/VG is accurate.
Thank you!

Pure Nicotine is poisonous.

Since there is no 0/0 for PG/VG, use 50/50 and 998mg. Set your target ratio to 70/30.

Please be careful handing Pure nicotine. It is extremely dangerous and I do not recommend it's use. Read WARNING  freaked_out:

Offline Vices

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:20 PM »
Pure Nicotine is poisonous.

Since there is no 0/0 for PG/VG, use 50/50 and 998mg. Set your target ratio to 70/30.

Please be careful handing Pure nicotine. It is extremely dangerous and I do not recommend it's use. Read WARNING  freaked_out:

Thank you for the quick reply. I thought it might need to be 50/50 to cancel it, but didn't want to assume. AWESOME program!

Offline LLJoelJ

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »
I'm new to mixing, but I think I understand how to use the calculator.  There is just one thing I can't figure out.  What if I have flavouring that already has nicotine in it?  My first eliquid purchases were 70PG/30VG, 18mg nic.  I wanted to dilute it a little bit as it's a little strong for me.  So I want to bring it down to 60PG/40VG, 14 mg nic. 

I see how to do this if I have flavouring with no nic already mixed in, but I can't figure out how to do this effectively with the flavouring I bought with nic. 

Any thoughts?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2013, 01:09:46 PM »
You didn't mention the amount of the 18mg flavored nic it is so I used 10ml as the amount. I have attached images to bring the 18mg to 14mg. This will change the PG/VG ratio from 70/30 to 60/40.
You will have to add 2.8ml of 25% PG (0.7) and 75% VG (2.1ml). A total of 12.8ml (10ml of 18mg and 2.8ml of 0mg)
Adding 2.8ml with zero flavoring will dilute the taste of your flavored 18mg, 10ml so you may want to also add some flavoring if you wish.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:13:03 PM by Breaktru »

Offline LLJoelJ

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »
Okay, that makes perfect sense now!  Thanks! ;cheers;

Offline fipps

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2013, 06:16:26 AM »
First: what a great calculator

secondly: sorry but my English is not so good

My question: is it possible to open a saved note to a liquid directly in the calculator program?
when I click the Notes button always opens the note unknown.text

Greetings
Fipps

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2013, 08:06:37 AM »
First: what a great calculator

secondly: sorry but my English is not so good

My question: is it possible to open a saved note to a liquid directly in the calculator program?
when I click the Notes button always opens the note unknown.text

Greetings
Fipps

Welcome to the forum Fipps.
When you click the Notes tool it will open a new "Untitled" notepad page. Save your Notes with the same name as your recipe in the same folder as the recipes. When you have notes for recipes saved with notepad, you will then use "File", "Open" to find the note.

Offline fipps

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2013, 08:15:23 AM »
Welcome to the forum Fipps.
When you click the Notes tool it will open a new "Untitled" notepad page. Save your Notes with the same name as your recipe in the same folder as the recipes. When you have notes for recipes saved with notepad, you will then use "File", "Open" to find the note.

Thanks for answer

So there is no automatic linkage - that would be a highlight in the future

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2013, 09:17:39 AM »
Thanks for answer

So there is no automatic linkage - that would be a highlight in the future

Perhaps in a future update

Offline uhclem

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2013, 05:36:43 PM »
I have found that if I'm mixing more than one recipe, I can open multiple windows by clicking on the Desktop Icon again and have side to side calculator recipes opened. Neat!

Cool!

Offline uhclem

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2013, 05:39:06 PM »
I have a recipe that requires 9 flavors. Is there a way to add more flavor windows?
(Please tell me I don't have to learn Visual Basic to realize this!)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:44:32 PM by uhclem »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2013, 06:47:52 PM »
I have a recipe that requires 9 flavors. Is there a way to add more flavor windows?
(Please tell me I don't have to learn Visual Basic to realize this!)
Wow 9 flavors. Sounds excessive. Can you even make out the flavors with 9?
You can put two flavors on one line. As an example, for the Flavor Name you can detail Orange 2% - Peach 2% and for the amount box put 4% etc...

Offline uhclem

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2013, 07:02:10 PM »
Wow 9 flavors. Sounds excessive. Can you even make out the flavors with 9?
You can put two flavors on one line. As an example, for the Flavor Name you can detail Orange 2% - Peach 2% and for the amount box put 4% etc...

Yes, I can make out the flavors. Some flavors complement others.
So the answer is "no"?
Would you please consider adding the option, "Add More Flavors" & a convenient button in your next iteration of this fine software?
(I haven't seen this fact on these pages: one ml = 1 cc.)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2013, 08:21:52 AM »
Yes, I can make out the flavors. Some flavors complement others.
So the answer is "no"?
Would you please consider adding the option, "Add More Flavors" & a convenient button in your next iteration of this fine software?
(I haven't seen this fact on these pages: one ml = 1 cc.)

I welcome all suggestions and I thank you for your suggestion. Perhaps in a future update. What I worry about is the length of the form and not being totally viewable to some users that use a low screen resolution. I would have to do a total reface of the calculator layout to fit everything.

Offline uhclem

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2013, 08:15:56 PM »
I welcome all suggestions and I thank you for your suggestion. Perhaps in a future update. What I worry about is the length of the form and not being totally viewable to some users that use a low screen resolution. I would have to do a total reface of the calculator layout to fit everything.

I have a huge screen and still it's too long for mine, but I know how to move things around on my screen so it's no problem (and it's free so I can't complain!)
But I have complete faith in your ability to tweak it and make it more horizontal next go 'round.
:thankyou:

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2013, 01:58:54 PM »
What a relief.  Wen I signed on to this forum and saw the date on this thread, I was disappointed. I thought I had missed a chance to chime in.  I was happy to find out it was still alive.  Before I started mixing, I researched calculators until I was blue in the face.  Out of all of them, This one is the BEST. Every time I teach someone to mix, I take them to this calculator and make them download the calculator and bookmark the site.   ;cheers;  Thank You Breaktru.   That said, I would love to see a change that would allow 0% PG to be entered in the "Target PG" area..  The only PG I use is what is in the flavors and nicotine.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2013, 02:15:38 PM »
What a relief.  Wen I signed on to this forum and saw the date on this thread, I was disappointed. I thought I had missed a chance to chime in.  I was happy to find out it was still alive.  Before I started mixing, I researched calculators until I was blue in the face.  Out of all of them, This one is the BEST. Every time I teach someone to mix, I take them to this calculator and make them download the calculator and bookmark the site.   ;cheers;  Thank You Breaktru.   That said, I would love to see a change that would allow 0% PG to be entered in the "Target PG" area..  The only PG I use is what is in the flavors and nicotine.

Welcome Erch89 to the forum. No thread here is dead. They just suffer from lack of member participation. Many troll the topics but do not participate. Feel free to comment on any topic no mater how old it is.

It's good to hear that EJMU is the best you have tried. I feel it is the most accurate and thorough calculator.

As far a Zero PG %, that all depends on your Nic ratio and the flavoring added. It's impossible to force the calc to come up with 0% PG if there is PG being put into the recipe. It's just mathematically impossible. You would need unflavored Nic and flavoring w/ 0% PG
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:33:47 AM by Breaktru »

Offline banshee

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
+1 for the best calculator out there  :rockin smiley:
I see a lot of new calculators but this is by far the best  :thumbsup:

It is a shame more members don't post. I feel obligated to post just to show my support for your time and effort spent on your wonderful creations breaktru. Thank you. I do appreciate it my friend. Keep up the good work supporting all of us vapers.

Offline pendragon1950

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2013, 12:57:10 AM »
i agree this calc is the best i've seen and used. thank you breaktru for creating this great app.  :beer-toast:

Offline pendragon1950

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2013, 12:41:33 PM »
man I'm glad i found your e-calc, and I'm off to do some taste testing right now.  :beer-toast:

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2013, 02:21:25 PM »
I have a huge screen and still it's too long for mine, but I know how to move things around on my screen so it's no problem (and it's free so I can't complain!)
But I have complete faith in your ability to tweak it and make it more horizontal next go 'round.
:thankyou:

Can I ask you what size monitor and what resolution are you using?

Here is a screen-shot of a 19" monitor using a 1280 x 1024 resolution....

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »
Hi,

I wanted to say thank you for taking your time and creating this amazing software.
I've been vaping for over a year and recently decided to make my own E-Liquid so I found out about your software and downloaded it.

The only problem I have is my nicotine strength level which is 18mg. When I enter the amount and '0' as the target; after calculation it won't show the amount of PG and VG that I need to add to my new mix. Does that mean I need to add the nicotine and the flavor then fill up the rest of the bottle with my VG/PG mix?

I'm using 18mg unflavored nicotine and my VG/PG mix is 50/50 already and I want 10% flavor in my mix.

Thanks again and I'll appreciate your help.

Sean

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2013, 05:10:35 PM »
I meant for VG/PG amount it shows '0'

I tried to attach a picture for you but I wasn't able to
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:14:55 PM by CaspianC »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »
Hi,
I wanted to say thank you for taking your time and creating this amazing software.
I've been vaping for over a year and recently decided to make my own E-Liquid so I found out about your software and downloaded it.

The only problem I have is my nicotine strength level which is 18mg. When I enter the amount and '0' as the target; after calculation it won't show the amount of PG and VG that I need to add to my new mix. Does that mean I need to add the nicotine and the flavor then fill up the rest of the bottle with my VG/PG mix?

I'm using 18mg unflavored nicotine and my VG/PG mix is 50/50 already and I want 10% flavor in my mix.

Thanks again and I'll appreciate your help.
Sean

Welcome Sean to the forum and thanks, glad you like the calc.
If you are making a ZERO Nic recipe, do not add any Nic. In the Nic Strength put 0 and the target 0.
In the Target PG/VG put 50 and 50

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2013, 05:23:34 PM »
I appreciate your quick response.

I want 18mg nicotine strenght in my mix and I don't have to cut it because it's already 18. So what I do is, I put 18mg for nicotine strength and '0' at target. Once I hit calculate it doesn't show the amount for PG/VG (how many ml or drops). It shows 0 for both. I get the amount for Nicotine and the flavor, but zero for PG/PG

Thanks again

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2013, 05:26:58 PM »
Here's a screenshot for you :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:35:15 PM by CaspianC »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2013, 05:41:19 PM »
Sean,
You're putting 0 in the target nic. This is what you want you're mix to be. So you would need to enter the Nic level you want your recipe to be.

Another problem is you are using 18mg Nic Strength and want your recipe Nic strength to be 18mg. This would be impossible since you are adding 10% of PG based flavoring. The best result would be a Nic Target of 14.4mg for what you are using.
My advise would be to buy a higher unflavored Nic next time around.

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »
That makes perfect sense. For some reason I knew my nicotine strength was the problem. I will figure out something and order higher level for next time.

You're the best,

Thanks

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »
That makes perfect sense. For some reason I knew my nicotine strength was the problem. I will figure out something and order higher level for next time.

You're the best,

Thanks

The reason for the PG/VG zeros is because you were entering 0 as the target.

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2013, 05:54:08 PM »
I noticed that. I just changed the Nicotine strength to 36 and put 18 as target. I'm thinking to double the amount it's giving me. I'm not sure if it works that way but I'll let you know if I ended up in the ER lol

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2013, 11:37:15 AM »
I noticed that. I just changed the Nicotine strength to 36 and put 18 as target. I'm thinking to double the amount it's giving me. I'm not sure if it works that way but I'll let you know if I ended up in the ER lol
[/quote

OK C:  Sorry BT, hope you don't mind if I jump in here.  The teacher in me couldn't sit still any longer.  C,  first thing to do is look on you nic bottle and it will tell you the strength.  I would think it is either 53mg or 72mg.  It may be a little sticker that says PG 52 or 72mg (it can also 36, 100,or 150mg)  What ever it is, put that number at the top where it says "Nicotine Strength e-Juice"  and unless you purchased something special, it will be in PG dilutent, so put 100% in the PG space on that line.  This is important, because the program considers this amount of PG when calculating total PG.  I'll talk about TPG later.  Next line on the calculator is "Target Nicotine Strength".  This is the amount of nicotine you want in your finished juice.  An analog cig is about 36%.  You said you were looking for 18% (eg., 1.8mg).  That is the number that goes in the box to the far right (i.e.,18).  The next line is the amount of juice you are making (what ja wnta put in the bottle).  You can make any amount you would like, however I suggest you start out with a 5ml batch.  The last item in the header is for those using separate dilutents like water, Everclear, vodka,etc.  Leave that blank.  That finishes the header portion.

The next section is easy.  in the flavor number boxes, type the names of the concentrate(s) in your recipe.   Again, unless you have ordered specal flavors concentrates, they are in 100% PG and you don't need to do anything with the next group.  If you are using all VG or a blend you would adjust it here.  Moving right along to the % of flavor.  If you have a recipe, enter those numbers here (for each flavor).  If your recipe is in ml's, the simplest thing to do is put a number from 1 to 12 in the flavor # % block, click the Calculate button at the bottom right of the form and check the amount in the "ml" column below.  Adjust the % entry until you get the correct ml amount. (Remember to hit the CALCULATE button each time you change something) 

If you don't have a recipe, smell each of the flavors you intend to use and remember which is the primary flavor and about how potent each is according to their smell.  This is not foolproof, but, it's a start.  Your primary flavor wants to ave the highest % and decrease the others by the roll they play in the final flavor.  Lets look at an example.  I'll use my DIY Cool Blackberry Cream:

Blackberry        25% or 1.25ml
     Sweet Cream   15% or 0.75ml
     koolada            10% or 0.5ml
     Menthol Ice      5% or 0.25ml
     Sweetener       5% or 0.25ml

The first thing most will note is how heavy I flavor.  60% of this recipe is flavor concentrate.  It is said, if you have to much flavor concentrate the flavor can go wrong.  That is what I was testing with this mix.  It came out very nice.  However, we will wait and see after it steeps for 3 weeks.  Back to the job at hand.  The 3rd column in this group is the DROPS column.  Please don;t get caught up in the easy way out and use this column.  First and foremost, all of the drip caps and eye droppers will give different siz drops and you will end up wonder why the last batch was so good and this one is off.  Different dropper and/or pressure. 

Now that you have your juice you will want to try it.  It is NOT ready to try.  But, Put a bowl or cup of water in the microwave and bring it to a boil.  Shake your bottle of juice vigorously and place it in the hot water'  Every 4 to 5 minutes, take the bottle out of the water and shake it well before returning it to the hot water.  Do this until the water has cooled.  NOW you can try it.  It will still change over the next few days or weeks, but at least you will get an idea of what it is going to be.

Hope this helps and again, sorry for jumping in BT.          ;cheers;

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2013, 11:54:24 AM »
Thanks for your reply.

The Nicotine I have is 18ml PG/VG 50/50. Like our friend said, you can't use 18ml Nicotine and hit 18ml at Target. I always vape on 18ml strength so I ordered my Nic at 18ml (That's the problem). I have placed an order on 60ml; that will definitely work on that awesome calculator.

Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Sean

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2013, 02:02:52 PM »
Thanks for your reply.

The Nicotine I have is 18ml PG/VG 50/50. Like our friend said, you can't use 18ml Nicotine and hit 18ml at Target. I always vape on 18ml strength so I ordered my Nic at 18ml (That's the problem). I have placed an order on 60ml; that will definitely work on that awesome calculator.

Sean

You can still use the bottle of 18mg by mixing it with Unflavored Nic at a higher strength. See the Nic Combine tool in the Tool menu of the calc.

Don't mix it all. Make a 30ml bottle. If you are buying 36mg, add 20ml and add 10ml of 18mg. Your result will be 30mg.
In the calc put 30mg in the box Nic Strength and 18mg for the target. You will be using the Nic from the mix you made.

See attached image............
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:12:59 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »
Thanks for your reply.

Sean

C:   I have a problem with the liquid you showed in your last post.  It appears it says 18mg per ml. I hoppe I just can't see the decimal between the 1 and the 8.  Otherwise you are getting 18mg of nicotine in every 1ml of that juice you use.  That would be 108mg of nic in a 6ml bottle of juice.  Pleeeeeeeese tell I'm blind.  That much nic could be dangerous.  I'm hoping for 18mg in the whole 200+ml bottle.

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2013, 12:45:39 AM »
Thanks for your concern. It's definitely 18mg per bottle. They also sell 100mg bottles. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:54:58 AM by CaspianC »

Offline CaspianC

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2013, 12:52:07 AM »
You can still use the bottle of 18mg by mixing it with Unflavored Nic at a higher strength. See the Nic Combine tool in the Tool menu of the calc.

Don't mix it all. Make a 30ml bottle. If you are buying 36mg, add 20ml and add 10ml of 18mg. Your result will be 30mg.
In the calc put 30mg in the box Nic Strength and 18mg for the target. You will be using the Nic from the mix you made.

See attached image............

Thanks for the great advise. I will use that formula once I get my new Nic. I saved that attachment.

Best Regards,

Sean

Offline claphamvapelover

• A vape a day keeps the doctor away
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »
This is my all day calculator....top job Breakthru.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2013, 11:04:10 AM »
This is my all day calculator....top job Breakthru.

Thanks M8, glad I could be of service

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  eJuice Calculator  |  Topic: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO

gfxgfx
gfx gfx