gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 19, 2024, 07:17:47 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Reports - 941 Form  |  Topic: YTD Problem?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: YTD Problem?  (Read 8648 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
YTD Problem?
« on: November 15, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »
Customer.......
First off, this is an excellent program congratulations!
I downloaded and am using the trial version of Payroll. As a test, I added a make believe employees payroll from January to June.
Everything is fine but when I print the checks out for say May 1 pay period, it gives me the total YTD of June 30 (which is more) --- instead of only from January 1 to May 1 (the YTD should be less).
Is there a work around for this? Maybe I did something wrong in the inputting. (The sample Employee works on a salaried, weekly pay period. No OT, no extra deductions, just a plain salary).
As soon as you let me know - I'll purchase this neat and easy program!

Reply......
Thanks, Glad you like it.
The YTD totals will total up what ever is entered on the YTD form. So if all of the weeks are entered, then all of the weeks are totaled. You may want to make print outs as you enter each pay period.

Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Reports - 941 Form  |  Topic: YTD Problem?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx