gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 18, 2024, 11:32:28 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Problems  |  Topic: runtime error 339
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: runtime error 339  (Read 10025 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
runtime error 339
« on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »
Customer........
I recently purchased the BreakTru Payroll software to be used to teach my High School Students some budgeting skills. The payroll deduction page plays a great part in the teaching program. I have registered the software.
We have been working up to the actual issuing of the first "pay check" since we started this course. I was able to make the program work when I was doing the samples including printing the payroll deductions and paychecks, but now it will do one calculation, then stalls and gives me this message. runtime error '339'. Component 'mscomct2.ocx' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered; a file is missing or invalid." Please advise (I promised the kids their paychecks on Monday.)

Reply........
The fact that it worked for sometime is an indication that something or someone recently has corrupted or accidentally deleted the windows system file mscomct2.ocx. It is located in your Windows\System32 folder. If you reinstall the Payroll software, a new file will be replaced and registered into the System32 folder. Your existing user created files will still be there on reinstall. Always backup as a precaution. See Help file topic "Backup" before reinstalling.

Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Problems  |  Topic: runtime error 339

gfxgfx
gfx gfx