gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 01:12:47 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Capella Flavor Inc. FAQ's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Capella Flavor Inc. FAQ's  (Read 13684 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Capella Flavor Inc. FAQ's
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:32:47 AM »
Capella Statement:
Our Flavors are Food Grade Flavorings , and are DIACETYL FREE.

NOT PERFUME Chemicals or Perfume ingredients.

Capella Flavor Drops highly concentrated PG based, water soluable flavorings are being used by many for making delicious e-liquid(eliquid) or better known as e-juice(ejuice)

Capella Ingredients: http://capellaflavordrops.com/e-liquiduse.aspx

FAQ: http://capellaflavordrops.com/faq.aspx
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:59:59 AM by Breaktru Admin »

Offline babonji

Re: Capella Flavor Inc. FAQ's
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 01:15:45 PM »
do you ship to the Saudi Arabia ?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 01:28:53 PM »
Capella ships Internationally. You will have to contact them by clicking the link on this page: Shipping Policy
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:54:40 PM by Breaktru »

Offline babonji

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 08:23:14 AM »
i contacted them but they replay with ( Sorry, at this time we do not ship to your country )

thanks any way

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 08:58:34 AM »
You may have to find a Country that is willing to ship to Saudi Arabia. From what I understand ecigarettes are banned in Saudi Arabia.
Here is a UK site that says it ships World Wide: Liberty Flights UK

Offline babonji

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 09:10:27 AM »
ecigarettes are not banned in Saudi Arabia for personal use

still does not ship to my country

i am ok with http://flavourartexpress.biz/

thanks

Offline mahiney

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 11:11:48 AM »
Capella website says: "We do not use Diacetyl in ANY of our flavorings.
... there are other compounds available to mimic a buttery/creamy taste."

I cannot find ingredients listing the other compounds, which I'm sure are proprietary, but I am more interested in the flavors that use Acetyl propionyl and Acetoin.

From TFA site: "…the molecule Acetoin can under certain circumstances "catalyze" into containing minute traces of the molecule Diacetyl. …any flavor that contains the ingredient Acetoin can potentially also contain trace amounts of Diacetyl [because of this]. Of course, if only a small amount of acetoin is in a flavor, then the potential likelihood of there also being diacetyl is very very small."

This indicates the vanilla and custard groups in particular. I would be very interested in your response for the purpose of ingredients for inhalation, thank you.

Offline Starlyte

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 01:11:12 PM »
I read this too. I don't know what circumstances you need to make a molecular re-arrangement. Heat? Other products?

I hope it doesn't happen on it's own, as so many juices have Vanilla in, including the caramel/vanilla/cream mix I use in most of my vapes :(

Still, it is better than smoking...no?

Offline Sweet-Vapors

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 10:47:05 PM »
Diacetyl can occur naturally in organic flavors as well as several sweet flavors. I spoke with the owner of perfumers apprentice about it and her reply was, they are not going to test every batch for a substance that is not considered harmful by the CDC, OSHA, NIOSH or the FDA. The links to it being harmful are not based on pure facts, only speculation and there are many other factors that could lead to, or led to cases of Bronchial Obliterins or "Popcorn Lung"

If you read thru the cases, there are many things that are not logical, such as, the people who ended up with the problems, poured 5 gallons buckets of steaming hot pure diacetyl into vats of hot solutions every day, 8 hours shifts for several years. There is a Dr in Greece that is doing research on it, but some of the recommendations are based on the theory of this being a cause, but not based on any factual findings.

None of the agencies banned the product, but did recommend that a substitute be searched for. Some of the replacements are more harmful than the Diacetyl in the first place was even considered to be. But, on a vaping standpoint, the levels of diacetyl are typically less, by far, than you inhaled as a smoker, and they still use it in ciggies now to this date.

I agree that caution should be used and attempt to avoid it, but, it is a naturally occurring substance and will show up in many sweet or fruit flavors as well as custard style flavors randomly.

In the case of these people offering test results, they would need to include batch numbers for each flavoring used in order to present a valid test, but that is also exposing the ingredients to their recipes. They are selling fear only at this point and it is just marketing in my opinion, and I am not an expert on the subject, just someone who tries to look at things logically. I question my doctor when he makes a diagnosis/guess as to how he is going to treat me, and we generally come up with a mutually acceptable resolve and I do not have to make multiple trips to the doctor for the same thing

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Capella Flavor Inc. FAQ's

gfxgfx
gfx gfx