gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 04:38:25 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  MyPhone Book Dialer Software  |  General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software  |  Topic: Is there a reason......?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is there a reason......?  (Read 8488 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Is there a reason......?
« on: November 15, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
Dave,
Have you intentionally ignored the four e-mails (to various breaktru email accounts) and the posting here, regarding my need of a registration code? If so, WHY? You have my money, and it's certainly as good as anyone elses (US Greenbacks.)
Would you please respond with a registration code to the email addy listed in my profile.
If a response is not realized within the next 24 hours, I will initiate a complaint through PayPal.
Thank you,
Charles Corby

Charles,
I have repeatedly sent you the registration key via email but your spam filtered email service keeps returning my emails. I have also responded to every email that you have sent but again, your spam filtering has returned my email. I have issued you a refund.

This is the response I receive when I send you emails:
This message sent using Spam Arrest Confirmed Delivery!
Visit http://www.spamarrest.com/ and Take Control of Your Inbox®

Offline Squance

Re: Is there a reason......?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:06:28 AM »
I have an AOL email address and your breaktru.com domain is for some reason blocked. I have repeatedly contacted them because several other companies I deal with are also blocked. It's like futile dealing with this stupid AOL. I'm about to dump this server and go else where.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Is there a reason......?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 02:01:27 PM »
I have an AOL email address and your breaktru.com domain is for some reason blocked. I have repeatedly contacted them because several other companies I deal with are also blocked. It's like futile dealing with this stupid AOL. I'm about to dump this server and go else where.

They are a hard company to deal with. I hope subscribers get better responses than I did trying to contact them. I would definitely dump them for another provider.

Breaktru Forum  |  MyPhone Book Dialer Software  |  General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software  |  Topic: Is there a reason......?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx