gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 06:01:13 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  MyPhone Book Dialer Software  |  General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software  |  Topic: User Questions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: User Questions  (Read 6657 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
User Questions
« on: November 15, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »
Customer........
i want to use your program for a few personal numbers with my pc, modem, and a dialer device with head set i need better instructions on how to wipe out old nunbers, enter new ones, how to not get loud echos of my voice, how to not get messages about not dialing "1",and how to make records stay after i have entered them.

after i use your product for a while i might purchase an upgrade if i am satisfied and i can get it to work.

Reply........
Click New button, Enter your data, then click on the Left arrow "<" located top right. It is the arrow keys under "SELECT NEXT".

Wipe out old numbers: Find the contact you want deleted, Click the Delete button,

Loud Echoes of your Voice: Has nothing to do with MyPhone Book. It is probably the microphone/speaker of your PC. This program was designed to dial through your PC, then pick up a telephone receiver.

Message about not Dialing "1": Go to Dialer Settings, Area Code and place a 1 in the Outside Line.

Make Records Stay: If you follow the Adding New Entry as described above, your records will be permanent.
If you click the "Sort" button, the entries will be then be sorted properly.

Breaktru Forum  |  MyPhone Book Dialer Software  |  General Discussion: MyPhone Book Software  |  Topic: User Questions

gfxgfx
gfx gfx