gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 06:00:54 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: How I got hooked on vaping
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How I got hooked on vaping  (Read 7227 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
How I got hooked on vaping
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:48:49 AM »
I started out vaping with an E9 type ecig. The style is like Green Smoke, eSmoke, Blu Cig, etc... I quit smoking analogs immediately with this device and thought it was great because it stopping from smoking cigarettes. I then moved on to a Tornado/ego and found a tremendous difference. I was able to return the E9 within 30 days and received a full refund. That was over a year ago.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 08:49:35 AM by Breaktru Admin »

Offline gknowes

Re: How I got hooked on vaping
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:48:17 AM »
i started out vaping on a smoking everywhere but after a week i hated it. then i went to greensmoke but charging batteries all the time was a hassle. now i know i need at least a 14500 battery to make it through a 8 hr. work day and still fit in my pocket.  p.s. love your site my next mod will be vv :thankyou:

Offline horton

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
My journey started with an Ego kit.  I stopped analogs completely the day I rec'd the kit.  I went well over 8 months accumulating different devices and making some mods of my own before settling on a combo I like to use daily.  During that time I also got into DIY juice.   To be completely honest, I have tried a few analogs since I started vaping and quickly put them out.  They now taste horrible and when I stand in line at say the grocery, I can  smell cigarette odor on others and think to myself that I used to stink like that....lol.
I know e-cigs have changed my life.  They have improved my health, saved me money (now that I don't have to buy every new thing I see...lol), and given me a new hobby.   That's my two cents...... horton -- out 

Offline stealfdawg

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
bought a blu disposable (supposed to be a pack and a half equivilant of analogs) vaped it for a day then ordered a delux Riva setup and some juice from viking vapor all the while smoking menthol analogs till I got my setup then I made a couple of tankomisers and the Mrs got on board she now has the rivas and I got my mods and a whole slew of tanks I have made I am still plain ol 3.7v its what I can do mod wise for now guess I could do an unregulated dual 14500 but dont fancy burning cartos also looking at making a homebrew geni atty some time in the future!

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 01:50:57 PM »
Put down the cigs about a year and a half ago.  Before that I was a heavy smoker, my wife smoked too.  She had to quit due to health issues.  Went looking for something on the net besides patches and gum to help her get off the stinkers and came across e-cigs.  Started her with a GreenSmoke kit.  Wasn't the wisest investment, but it worked pretty well albeit over-priced.  Shortly, we both were using eGos and Boge cartomizers.  I started building my own battery mods right away.  The wife is still using the eGos.  We both still use the Boge cartomizers, but hoping to move to a compact and convenient rebuildable atty system some day.  Haven't found one yet. 

Been DIY on my juice pretty much from day one.  That's one great thing about vaping (among many), there's lots of ways to make it inexpensive.  Doing your own juice is one of the major cost reducers.

The number one thing I'm glad to be rid of with the ciggies is the smell, they really do stink and you don't appreciate that until you don't smoke.  Though, I love smoking and all tobacco products so if it wasn't for vaping, there's no way I'd stop.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: How I got hooked on vaping

gfxgfx
gfx gfx