gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 06:18:18 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: looking for my first rebuildable
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: looking for my first rebuildable  (Read 8694 times)

Offline styl3r

• Styl3®mods
looking for my first rebuildable
« on: December 10, 2012, 04:49:22 AM »
Hi guys just wondering what would be the best first rebuildable for a novice  that's easy to get on with a wicks well. I like quite strong throat hit so prefer low ohms, Looking at buying in the UK. I see ecigwizard are selling the viva R would this be a good starting point. See link http://www.ecigwizard.com/en/tanks-rebuildable-30/vivi-r-tank-rebuildable.html

cheers
Styl3®

Offline fsors

• PV Master
Re: looking for my first rebuildable
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:02:21 AM »

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:27:05 PM »
I'll second that.  Those are about the easiest to rebuild of all of them.  It's a dripper, but holds about 10 drops at a time.  I have a bunch of them, use them when I'm not using the tank.

Offline sterling101

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 05:24:57 PM »
Having used a few rebuildables now I would definitely go with the dripper for ease and learning how to coil etc.
Certainly I wouldn't advise heading straight to a genesis style atty as a first go - they can be right buggers to set up when you're new at it and having the extra work of setting up the mesh and watching for shorts can put you off if you're not getting on well with it.

Run a dripper for a bit, the one from vapourhut.com are pretty highly regarded, and when you're happy you can get the coils right and know what to expect when you've got a coil ready then you can look to move on to a genesis or similar.

You certainly won't look back when you've been using a rebuildable though - nothing else seems to come close to your own set up :)

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 05:29:07 PM »
Definitely, the performance is amazing with the little genny tanks I'm using.  The drippers hold their own too.

Offline NLvapor

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 02:14:51 AM »
I just bought the Terminator from Stormy Vapor Cellar. I also have a GG Odysseus. I am so impressed with the Terminator. I was not expecting the quality to be this good. The machining is as good or better than the GG. The parts are interchangeable. The only differences are the ceramic cup has 2 slots, the knurling is different on the mouthpiece, and the finish is brushed rather than full polish. I do feel for Imeo having his design stolen and feel guilty for only paying $60 but it was too hard to pass up

Quick question. I don't post on forums often so forgive my ignorance but, can I post photos here from my iPad?

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
Quick question. I don't post on forums often so forgive my ignorance but, can I post photos here from my iPad?

yes either as a link to the photo's URL or attached by uploading from your iPad.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: looking for my first rebuildable

gfxgfx
gfx gfx