gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 01:30:09 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Taste buds help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Taste buds help  (Read 23060 times)

Offline socal

Taste buds help
« on: May 15, 2013, 01:54:46 AM »
I need juice that I can taste the flavor very strong, my taste buds can't taste the flavor anymore, don't care about nicotine so much since I haven't had a cig in 3 months.
But, I need to know what way to order juice or what to do about not tasting the flavor, any help would be great !
I love vapeing now but don't have the same taste, I have loved pair of deuces since my first time but it doesn't taste strong now

Thanks !! raged:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
Re: Taste buds help
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:15:40 AM »
I've seen this question posted in two other threads now.  You know, it's bad form to spam a question on a forum.  People will not take you seriously.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 06:25:04 AM by CraigHB »

Offline SmokeRings

• Puff Master
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 07:52:51 AM »
Actually I've seen the same question in 4 posts.

There are a number of things that you can try.
Is your wick getting wet enough?
Is it producing enough vapor?
Try lowering the setting for voltage or wattage a bit lower. It sometimes brings out the flavor more.
Alternate your juice. Switching to a totally different taste works. Sometimes vaping the same flavor for awhile will dull the senses.
Maybe your coil/wick needs to be cleaned or replaced.
Nic should not have an effect on tasting. If you can vape zero nic then go for it.

Offline blueeyes

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 08:40:47 AM »
I found this link that may help: Vaper's Tongue

Offline socal

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 01:31:18 PM »
Actually I've seen the same question in 4 posts.

There are a number of things that you can try.
Is your wick getting wet enough?
Is it producing enough vapor?
Try lowering the setting for voltage or wattage a bit lower. It sometimes brings out the flavor more.
Alternate your juice. Switching to a totally different taste works. Sometimes vaping the same flavor for awhile will dull the senses.
Maybe your coil/wick needs to be cleaned or replaced.
Nic should not have an effect on tasting. If you can vape zero nic then go for it.
I have done all this already......guess I just need to wait and see

Offline socal

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 01:32:06 PM »
I found this link that may help: Vaper's Tongue
I have read this already, but thanks  :no:

Offline socal

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 01:57:39 PM »
I've seen this question posted in two other threads now.  You know, it's bad form to spam a question on a forum.  People will not take you seriously.
sorry I didn't know, now I do  :Thinking:

Offline vapertina

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 09:14:42 AM »
Which PV device are you using and what atty type are you using? How many ohms is it and at what voltage/wattage is it set to?

Offline socal

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 03:38:23 PM »
Which PV device are you using and what atty type are you using? How many ohms is it and at what voltage/wattage is it set to?
I have a eGo-C twist set at 3.2 (i dont want it stronger), a vapeonly BCC mega

Offline eve413

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 06:34:59 PM »
I have a eGo-C twist set at 3.2 (i dont want it stronger), a vapeonly BCC mega

Hi socal, Are you getting enough vapor production with 3.2v? How many ohms is your atty?

Offline socal

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
Hi socal, Are you getting enough vapor production with 3.2v? How many ohms is your atty?
I like it at 3.2 but occasionally raise it up a bit...don't like the hard throat hit like some do  oh_my:
I think it's just my tongue LOL buuuuut I need to know how to make a recipe for strong tasting juice ( I love PAIR OF DUECES by Villain Vapors) I guess. I started with the pair of deuces and LOVE it, but it just doesn't taste so fruity to me anymore   :Thinking:

Thanks for replying to me !!

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
I guess it happens to most of us, losing taste in a flavor. I usually have more than one tank on hand w/ different flavors and switch to it.

Offline socal

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 01:25:10 AM »
I guess it happens to most of us, losing taste in a flavor. I usually have more than one tank on hand w/ different flavors and switch to it.
I change my favors also

Offline fsors

• PV Master
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 01:57:11 AM »
me too but I'm am hooked on this Mt Dew it's brilliant! :popcorn: :beer-toast: ;cheers;

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 05:10:39 PM »
I sometimes vape unflavored juice for a time between flavor changes.  You don't *have* to have flavoring in the juice to enjoy vaping.  Vaping unflavored for a short time seems to clear the palette and make the new flavor more tasty. 

Offline socal

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »
I sometimes vape unflavored juice for a time between flavor changes.  You don't *have* to have flavoring in the juice to enjoy vaping.  Vaping unflavored for a short time seems to clear the palette and make the new flavor more tasty.
shoot thats how my flavors are now.....unflavored   :wallbash:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 06:52:32 PM »
If you want to vape the same flavor indefinitely, try throwing in a tank of unflavored between a couple tanks of flavored.  I can guarantee after you vape a tank of unflavored juice, the next tank of flavored juice will taste intense.  It always does for me and it's why I do it.  Otherwise, it's like I'm vaping unflavored juice all the time.  At least I can taste flavor part of the time.  Even when I alternate flavors, flavors always seem more intense after I vape a tank of unflavored between them.

Granted, there's other variables there.  Some atomizers give off more flavor than others.  Some atomizers are notorious for lacking flavor.  There's also the juice.  If you mix your own, you can make the flavoring as strong or weak as you like, but if you buy pre-mix, then you're left at the maker's discretion.  Unless, of course, you can find someone that does custom mixing.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:57:07 PM by CraigHB »

Offline socal

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 09:45:06 PM »
If you want to vape the same flavor indefinitely, try throwing in a tank of unflavored between a couple tanks of flavored.  I can guarantee after you vape a tank of unflavored juice, the next tank of flavored juice will taste intense.  It always does for me and it's why I do it.  Otherwise, it's like I'm vaping unflavored juice all the time.  At least I can taste flavor part of the time.  Even when I alternate flavors, flavors always seem more intense after I vape a tank of unflavored between them.

Granted, there's other variables there.  Some atomizers give off more flavor than others.  Some atomizers are notorious for lacking flavor.  There's also the juice.  If you mix your own, you can make the flavoring as strong or weak as you like, but if you buy pre-mix, then you're left at the maker's discretion.  Unless, of course, you can find someone that does custom mixing.
sounds like thats what I should do !
I would love to make my own BUT  I'm on a MAC and the calculator doesn't work for me.....with all the macs out there you would think it would work    raged:

Offline vapemistress

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 10:49:52 AM »
If you want to vape the same flavor indefinitely, try throwing in a tank of unflavored between a couple tanks of flavored.  I can guarantee after you vape a tank of unflavored juice, the next tank of flavored juice will taste intense.

Makes sense to me  :yes"

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »
It's probably been two years since I used a calculator.  Once you get mixing down, you don't really need one.  Though, it does make things a lot easier when trying different things.  It's possible to do it without one at all if you're good with ratios.  There's some tricks to it.

Offline socal

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 07:17:39 PM »
It's probably been two years since I used a calculator.  Once you get mixing down, you don't really need one.  Though, it does make things a lot easier when trying different things.  It's possible to do it without one at all if you're good with ratios.  There's some tricks to it.
I don't like the harsh throat hit so I have to consider that I know and then I like lots of taste not so much the nicotine

Offline FluGlone

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »
I would feel lost without the EJMU calc. I wouldn't dare trust my poor math skills  freaked_out:

Offline shirl

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 09:12:14 AM »
I would feel lost without the EJMU calc. I wouldn't dare trust my poor math skills  freaked_out:

+1  "Ditto"

Offline Wttincamo

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 12:43:15 AM »

Time to try this. They are all tasting bland now

Offline dreamvaping

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 04:18:52 PM »
I have found a few hours vaping a mild flavoured juice but strong in the menthol side works for me, Also the use of some minty mouth wash has worked in the passed.

Hope this is of some help.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Taste buds help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx