gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 19, 2024, 05:06:46 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Dripping
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dripping  (Read 8035 times)

Offline midnightron

Dripping
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:42:21 PM »
Hello all, I will get this down sooner or later on how to properly start a new string. Right now it seems like I can only reply to people. I did, for the first time, see at the top of the page Start New Topic. Maybe I finally got it. OK So here goes, my dilemma which started all this. I have finally got brave enough to start making my own juice. In order for me to test it I had to make three mls to put into my tank because I do not have a dripping system. Can anyone please help me and tell me what I need for a drip kit? (inexpensive because I am only going to be using it to test a few drops at a time) I'm thinking maybe a 510 or something small like that. If I go with a 510 do I just take off the tip and drop the liquid in right from the top? If so, anyone know where I can scoff a cheap 510? Thanks for all you help. You guys & gals are great.
May God Bless you and yours.
Ron

Offline steamEngine

Re: Dripping
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 06:02:38 PM »
You can use a standard 510 atomizer and remove the filler material. Pick up a pack of 5. They can be washed out with alcohol for reuse.
See this: http://www.ecigology.com/how-to-drip-with-your-e-cig/

Offline octoman

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 06:19:26 PM »
You can get Boge 5 pack Atties cheap these have filler that you can remove.  here: http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_Boge_Cartomizer_5_Pack_p/510bgct.htm

Or Boge without filler but 5.95 for one: http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_Boge_Cartomizer_5_Pack_p/510bgct.htm

Offline midnightron

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »
Thank you so much for responding so fast. What a difference this is going to make. No more wasted juice (liquid gold lol)
May God bless you and yours.

Offline midnightron

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 06:47:18 PM »
Just placed the order for what I need. Thanks again.  :thankyou:

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 10:17:49 PM »
I know you already ordered something that will do the job, but you should consider a rebuildable dripping atomizer.  Not sure what battery device you want it for but there's the iGo-S for the eGos, the iGo-L for bigger battery devices, and the iGo-W for dual coils.   They're pretty easy to coil and inexpensive. 

http://www.discountvapers.com/igo-s-rebuildable-mini-stainless-steel-dripping-atomizer/

The RDA is cheaper if you want to spend as little as possible.  It's 18mm which is a bit smaller than the iGo-L at 20m;

http://www.discountvapers.com/smoktech-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-silver/

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:34:05 PM by CraigHB »

Offline midnightron

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 06:17:11 PM »
Hello and thank you very much for your response. I truly appreciate it. You are correct, I have already purchased a cheap 510 unit with a drip tip and pass through battery. I only want it to test a couple of drops at a time as I test my new flavors. I was having to fill a tank as I use the Kanger mt3 and t3 as my main vaping units. Have you ever heard of the "bolt" ? I was looking at it and was kind of impressed but there are a million warnings about the batteries so I kind of steered clear. Was just wondering what kind of performace they threw at you. Thanks again and may God bless you and yours.
Ron

Offline midnightron

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
just checked out the products you suggested. Kinda confusing to me because I am new to a lot of this stuff. I had no idea that you could purchase just a dripping tip. Should have read your response first. Oh well, live and learn. At any rate, I am having a great time learning and experimenting on making my own juices. So far I made what I call, chocolate covered cherries and orange cream. Both tasted better and performed better than any pre-made juice I purchased so far. Can't really say why that is. I used to get dry scratchy hits, some left my upper lip sensitive to pain. All of that is gone now. Any idea what could have caused that??
Thanks again.

Offline marlow57

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »
To answer your question about your sensitivity with the store bought ejuice we would need to know what your PG/VG ratio is for the DIY mix you made and the one that you bought. Could be an intolerance to PG or VG.

Offline midnightron

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 08:50:26 AM »
I must have had a reaction to the vg as in my juices I only use 30 - 40% vg, all other juices were 50/50. The sore has gone away now. Thank you so much for your fast response.
May God Bless you and yours.
Ron

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: Dripping

gfxgfx
gfx gfx