gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 18, 2024, 06:28:16 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: First rebuildable
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First rebuildable  (Read 6564 times)

Offline methos

First rebuildable
« on: August 26, 2013, 10:04:20 PM »
Well I finally took the leap and picked up a RSST  :rockin smiley: after watching and reading how to's here I sat down at the local Vape shop and within 15 min had a working unit. I had picked up a mech mod at Vape Expo in Ann Arbor back in July and I finally got to put it to use. Holy S!#* this thing ROCKS!!! My juice tastes 100% better. I found out right off it takes a bit to throat hit one of these...LoL but after using it for a bit I have it down.  :thumbsup:

I want to say a big THANK YOU!! to everyone that has posted how to's in this section. If it wasn't for your posts I would have waited even longer to do this . ;cheers;
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:08:27 PM by methos »

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
Re: First rebuildable
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 01:44:41 AM »
You really can't beat the genny type atomizers.  The rebuildable drippers do pretty well though.  Congrats on getting one working well. 

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »
Congrats menthos. Would you care to share which method and materials that you used

Offline methos

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 07:30:56 PM »
I used 500 mesh a friend gave me and some ribbon wire he had with him ( shop I bought it from didn't have mesh in stock ) it came out to 1.5 ohms. At this time I'm running a 2000mah efest battery but I'm gonna order a few AW imr's next pay day.

Offline horton

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 02:13:19 PM »
Methos...... that nick sounds so familiar to me from a long time ago and a different forum..... did you by chance ever  fiddle around with PCB's, ISO's, and those concave discs that looked up at the sky? ???  Not trying to be cryptic, just trying to see if this is the same Methos......
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 05:26:55 PM by horton »

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Atty/Carto/Tank/Rebuildable  |  Topic: First rebuildable

gfxgfx
gfx gfx