gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 29, 2024, 10:10:47 AM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Tax Tables  |  Topic: NYS Disability tax
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NYS Disability tax  (Read 10734 times)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
NYS Disability tax
« on: November 15, 2008, 08:08:39 AM »
Customer.......
I am looking to buy your software and I don't understand where to get the NY state Disability insurance percentage - if I can do that - I think the rest of the software is great.

My reply.....

Unemployment and Disability
In 2006, new employers will be assigned a standard contribution rate of 4.1 percent on an $8,500 maximum wage base for New York State Unemployment contribution is required by employees.The New York State Disability rate (for State insurance funds) is 20¢ per $100 of salary for male employees and 40¢ per $100 of salary for female employees. Maximum wage base – limited to $340 per week per employee Employee’s share – 1/2 of 1% of wages, but not more than 60¢ per week.

Customer......
Can the software handle 1/2 of 1% up to $0.60 per week or do we just type in $1.20 flat rate for 2 weeks and manually double check that it would be more than $1.20?

Reply......
just type in $1.20 flat rate for 2 weeks and manually double check that it would be more than $1.20
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:52:21 AM by Dave Giordano »

Breaktru Forum  |  Payroll Software  |  General Discussion: Payroll Software  |  Tax Tables  |  Topic: NYS Disability tax

gfxgfx
gfx gfx