gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 01:16:03 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: First mix:89
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First mix:89  (Read 5046 times)

Offline zeus17

• Ultra Member
First mix:89
« on: October 30, 2013, 05:46:59 PM »
First let me dedicate this thread to Erck89 who by all means assited in me into mixing juices and he was very supportive as a vaper and as a friend.
and he was really kind enough to give me a good selection on concentrates and literally give them to me.
Thank you!keep on vaping!

now for my first mix and short story

now basically i used breaktru's ejuice calculator which is absolutely a god send gift to us.
but since i am a stubborn kid i did vary my mix and pretty much used the results as a guide.

25% flavoring
and a premixed 70/vg /30/pg mix
no nic right now,,

flavors were from mt.baker vapor..

10ml batch
dark chocolate
strawberry

1ml dark choco
1.5ml of strawberry
7.5ml of pg/vg mix

shaken,
thrown in a ziplock and thrown to the dryer and spun for 10-15 minutes until clothes were dry,
then thrown into hot water occasionally shaking every now and then,
slept for 6 hours,,,
waked up in the morning and man this is one good vape!

first hit was choco all around exhale was the strawberries pouring out...along with the chocolate,strong flavor not overpowering
i will still let it steep over a few days and see if the flavor improves...hopefully i do not consume it before then,...

i don't know what its called but i will call it 89 cause its weird for erick's juice :)

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: First mix:89
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
Congrats on your first mix. Your description on inhaling and exhaling has sold me.
It's not often that a first time DIY'er is successful on their first try.  :rockin smiley:

Offline zeus17

• Ultra Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 08:23:35 PM »
i was not the first try i did a small 1 ml batch and a big help from erck...he said taht the choco had a sttonger taste and strawberry was thr least...so from there i knew that i needed to offset one of them...your ejuice calculator helped me in having the measurements....but overall reafing the forums was what helped me and a lot of friendly advice

Offline Erck89

• Elixir Mixer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 06:13:23 PM »
First let me dedicate this thread to Erck89 who by all means assited in me into mixing juices and he was very supportive as a vaper and as a friend.
and he was really kind enough to give me a good selection on concentrates and literally give them to me.
Thank you!keep on vaping!

now for my first mix and short story

now basically i used breaktru's ejuice calculator which is absolutely a god send gift to us.
but since i am a stubborn kid i did vary my mix and pretty much used the results as a guide.

25% flavoring
and a premixed 70/vg /30/pg mix
no nic right now,,

flavors were from mt.baker vapor..

10ml batch
dark chocolate
strawberry

1ml dark choco
1.5ml of strawberry
7.5ml of pg/vg mix

shaken,
thrown in a ziplock and thrown to the dryer and spun for 10-15 minutes until clothes were dry,
then thrown into hot water occasionally shaking every now and then,
slept for 6 hours,,,
waked up in the morning and man this is one good vape!

first hit was choco all around exhale was the strawberries pouring out...along with the chocolate,strong flavor not overpowering
i will still let it steep over a few days and see if the flavor improves...hopefully i do not consume it before then,...

i don't know what its called but i will call it 89 cause its weird for erick's juice :)

Thank you Jose.  Just keep up the good work and keep vaping.

Eric

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  DIY eJuice  |  Topic: First mix:89

gfxgfx
gfx gfx