gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19852 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild March 28, 2024, 02:29:52 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: Wire Arc Welder LM2577 Circuit Help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wire Arc Welder LM2577 Circuit Help  (Read 28436 times)

Offline jeffcmfrt

Re: Wire Arc Welder LM2577 Circuit Help
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 05:03:56 PM »
deleted sorry
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:46:35 PM by jeffcmfrt »

Offline C4BZ

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2014, 02:31:12 PM »
Doesn't look like this thread, is very active now, but I have a question. Built my box using Breaktru's diagram as a guide and. for the most part, it's working OK. The LM board I'm using has a digital meter onboard to read input voltage and to adjust board output voltage. I was going to add another panel voltmeter to display output from the capacitor, but the PMLCDL (Jameco) arrived dead so I just added a couple extra plugs and use my DMM, which is working fine.  My problem is that with the discharge PB (15Kohm resistor) attached, my voltage steadily bleeds. Without the discharge PB, the output voltage stabilizes and stays relatively solid until I make my weld. The PB switch itself seems to be OK and rapidly and fully discharges the capacitor when pushed. I can, of course, use it without the discharge PB, but it bugs me that I can't get it to work without bleeding and I would like to keep it as part of the system if possible. Any suggestions?

Offline waverunr2001

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 05:11:40 PM »
Hi everyone!
          Been reading and watching all this info about these welders.  Sounds like exactly what I need. 
Could someone please put up a shopping list of everything needed to put one of these welders together.
The one with the LED display w/bleed down PB looks the best fit for me. I'm far from a electronic's wiz.
Shopping list, and schematic diagram would be awesome. Then we'll see if I have what it takes to actually
put it together and have it work right.?. I'll post pictures of progress on each step. And give you'al  the credit.
Thanks ahead of time for all the help!!!! I'm going to need it. Lol

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  Modding  |  Topic: Wire Arc Welder LM2577 Circuit Help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx