gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
19851 Posts in 1275 Topics by 5182 Members - Latest Member: charbuild April 19, 2024, 02:55:58 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Search | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: Nicotine consumption guide for newbie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nicotine consumption guide for newbie  (Read 12660 times)

Offline smithpack0

Nicotine consumption guide for newbie
« on: November 02, 2013, 12:57:53 PM »
After discussing with many seniors e cig users worldwide,I got these calculated recommendations(guidelines)

Recommendations as per absorb level and strength level.Pls note that we only absorb 1/3 percent nicotine while vaping and as newbie,its not possible to end the crave of tobacco cigarettes without right nicotine level.

If you smoked 20-30 per day, (average 1mg) regardless of the mg written on the packs, then to keep the cravings at bay, you will probably need to vape :

4ml - 4.5ml @ 18mg/ml per day Mostly recommended.
or
3ml - 3.5ml @ 24mg/ml per day Occasionally recommended
or
6ml - 7ml @ 12mg/ml per day Mostly recommended but still time consuming vaping
or
12ml -14ml @ 6mg/ml per day.

Vaping 12ml of juice per day is not going to leave you much time to have your hands free for other needed tasks, especially if you are using standard delivery devices like clearos.

These are my full and final recommendations as start to newbie (craving for cigs) but these recommendations needed some more clarifies,.Pls don,t forget we only absorb 1/3 of nicotine so calculate these recommendations by keep in mind the aspect of absorb level.

Note:These recommendations are for only hard and chain smokers that are craving to cigs so guys with low level of smoking get there recommendations below.

2ml - 3ml @ 18mg/ml per day Mostly recommended.
or
3ml - 5ml @ 12mg/ml per day Mostly recommended but still time consuming vaping
or
6ml -7ml @ 6mg/ml per day. Time consuming vaping

If anyone have any question pls feel free to ask.My guide , works for the average vaper's needs but there will always be exceptions & anomalies.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:44:43 PM by Breaktru »

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
  • PLEASE participate in this forum
Re: Nicotine consumption guide for newbie
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »
Very good. Thank you for posting this useful information.

I would appreciate it if you did not advertise your ecig website. Web site removed sorry

Offline zeus17

• Ultra Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 05:18:05 PM »
good guide,

i personally was a 2 pad of marlboro reds before i switched to vaping  and nic content were from 24-26 at that time depending on the stress level.
on the other hand a friend of mine is a same 2 pad,same brand smoker,and when he switched he could only handle a 12mg nic
and another ,same case was about to 6mg when they switched.

as always it is best to test out the juices first..and when tasting take your time

hth

Offline smithpack0

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 02:37:56 AM »
good guide,

i personally was a 2 pad of marlboro reds before i switched to vaping  and nic content were from 24-26 at that time depending on the stress level.
on the other hand a friend of mine is a same 2 pad,same brand smoker,and when he switched he could only handle a 12mg nic
and another ,same case was about to 6mg when they switched.

as always it is best to test out the juices first..and when tasting take your time

hth
Thanks for appreciation
Another important factor to consider is : how a smoker smoked.

Some smokers light up take a puff or two, then let the majority of the smoke burn away & take maybe 2 or 3 more puffs, obviously they are not getting the full amount of nic out of a smoke like this.
Other smokers would light up a smoke, "draw the guts out of the thing", then light up another & do the same, obviously they would get most of the nic out of the smoke this way.

So while each analog has roughly the same amount of nic in it, the absorption rate for each smoker is largely dependent on how they smoked them.
A 10 a day smoker could easily be absorbing more nic from his or her 10, than a pack of 20 or 25 a day smoker, due to smoking style.

This is another reason it is so hard to say exactly how much juice consumption & what nic strength each vaper needs. My guide , works for the average vaper's needs but there will always be exceptions & anomalies.

Offline smithpack0

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 02:53:24 AM »
Very good. Thank you for posting this useful information.

I would appreciate it if you did not advertise your ecig website. Web site removed sorry

Thanks for appreciation

Don,t you believe in give and take? I am giving information and my website name is just a small take.I am not forcing anyone to buy from me so if you will not let my website name at the end of my posts then I shall not participate in your forum.Here is your hypocritical attitude example. http://www.internationalvapersclub.com/diy-juice/cucumber-mint-cooler-t3687.html#p129927 at the end of post why you advertise your forum?.I am sorry to say but ................

I have remove this ecig web site advertisement: by Breaktru
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:46:36 PM by Breaktru »

Offline Aromaz

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 06:37:48 AM »
Breaktru does not profit from this forum nor does he charge money for his FREE eJuice Calculator.
You are a vender selling for profit.

Offline zeus17

• Ultra Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »
Thanks for appreciation

Don,t you believe in give and take? I am giving information and my website name is just a small take.I am not forcing anyone to buy from me so if you will not let my website name at the end of my posts then I shall not participate in your forum.Here is your hypocritical attitude example. http://www.internationalvapersclub.com/diy-juice/cucumber-mint-cooler-t3687.html#p129927 at the end of post why you advertise your forum?.I am sorry to say but ................

I both sites are very different from each other,your advertisement is more of to gain profit,on the other hand breaktrus forum aint...
thou you can call it as advertisement both are still different in such a way that goals are different,,
this site never aimed to attract customers it was to help fellow vapers in a non profit way,and if you ask me the knowledge the sits in this forum is way more valueble than what is on yours,(no punn intended),best thing is it does not cost a dime too.

and there is a thing called respect on simple house rules,i for one as a customer if you can't follow simple house rules,where is integrity in that being a vendor?again that is just me.

Offline cccsteel

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »

I both sites are very different from each other,your advertisement is more of to gain profit,on the other hand breaktrus forum aint...
thou you can call it as advertisement both are still different in such a way that goals are different,,
this site never aimed to attract customers it was to help fellow vapers in a non profit way,and if you ask me the knowledge the sits in this forum is way more valueble than what is on yours,(no punn intended),best thing is it does not cost a dime too.

and there is a thing called respect on simple house rules,i for one as a customer if you can't follow simple house rules,where is integrity in that being a vendor?again that is just me.

Well said Zeus. BRAVO

smithpack0: No disrespect intended. I appreciate your informative posting.
I just don't agree with what you said about breaktru forum

Online mjacksonrigg

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »
Is breaktru selling stuff here on this site. I must have miss it. Can you point me to it.
From what I can tell this is just a forum with great FREE information. Thank you breaktru and veterans for all the free help that you have given to me in my pesty question PMs.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 01:44:19 PM »
I am not forcing anyone to buy from me so if you will not let my website name at the end of my posts then I shall not participate in your forum.

Making a post with some legitimate information only to support a link to your own vendor site is an obvious infraction upon the spirit of this forum.  If you can't see that, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Plenty of forums allow this, but only after an admin approves it.  It usually involves some kind of link trade or other arrangement and the admins reserve the right to reject the offer.  You just did it on your own recognisance.

Offline dennis15

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 04:04:52 PM »
OH MAN!
I can't believe he called you a hypocrite Dave...  :thumbsdwn2:

Online shanen35

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 04:18:41 PM »
Another vender trying to get a foot in and a free ride. Being a long time member here I have seen their attempts before on this forum  raged:

Offline rrtwister

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 04:22:24 PM »
Calm down Shannen. Don't blow a gasket  :laughing: Dave knows how to handle this

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 04:32:38 PM »
I have refrained from answering. You guys did a good job for me  :applaude:
Thank you so much for coming to my aid friends

Online wwwest

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 09:28:04 PM »
That was nasty of him to say that you have a hypocritical attitude Dave. Hawking wares through spam links should be condemned.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »
People love to hijack forum threads for their own advertisement.  It happens all the time.  Admins usually catch those posts and delete them before anyone sees them, but a few slip through the cracks.  I'm sure this is the umpteenth time Dave has seen this.  Probably just par for the course.

Online Breaktru

• Administrator
  • PV Master
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 05:43:19 PM »
People love to hijack forum threads for their own advertisement.  It happens all the time.  Admins usually catch those posts and delete them before anyone sees them, but a few slip through the cracks.  I'm sure this is the umpteenth time Dave has seen this.  Probably just par for the course.

I get several new members a week from IP's in China. Signatures in their Profiles linking to ecigarette sites and all kinds of advertisement for home improvements to health care. I have yet to get a member from China who is a genuine vaper member. Some slip through and post hidden advertisement with hard to see text. Some post to gain trust before posting their junk. They are immediately deleted and banned. Most list a home location in USA but their IP's are in China, Pakistan, Russia and India.
I have a spam filter plug-in for this forum and it blocks 99% of them.

Offline CraigHB

• PV Master
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 06:14:15 PM »
Like I said, par for the course.  I know the filter is critical from talking with other forum admins.  It becomes unmanageable without it.

Offline Boavaper

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 06:29:05 AM »
 fainting:

Too bad that  guys w/ some complicated yet really useful insight & information can't read and follow simple rules about forum advertising.

They never even stated that we can't express likes/dislikes or give opinions on products...just dont advertise your products or your website!! Oh well....thanks for the info....

Offline olsofty

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 04:11:19 PM »
boy glad I am just a regular guy!! Just trying to get my old brain working straight.

Breaktru Forum  |  eCigarette Forum  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: Nicotine consumption guide for newbie

gfxgfx
gfx gfx